my first baby buy :)

aww there cute hun :) wow that is expensive, im glad we get free health care over here,
my sis just had her scan everything all fine :) just the 1 baby
its 6cm from head to bum
and she is 12 weeks :) x

yep 20weeks scan she will find out i think. ohh dear i hate injections :(
this is a pic of my o stick, not sure if u can see 2nd line my phone is crap lol

Attachments

• P110511_11.15.jpg
    P110511_11.15.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 5
I'm just trying to locate my documents from my tests from the uk so we don't have to have them done again and pay through the roof to be told what we already know , and what a nightmare it's proving ARGH!!

When we get our precious bundle of joys will you be breast feeding or bottle? I pretty sure I'll breast feed but I'm not 100%

I can see the second line Hun, can't tell if it's darker than the other though. xx

ill be bottle feeding, BF has never appealed to me and id prefure to bond straight away with baby rather than crying and in pain if i cant feed baby myself, plus my OH Wants to be able to feed the baby as much as me.
imo xx

I'm going to do both I think, I'm
Not ruling either out and if I can't breast feed I won't be upset, I think I'd ratter express and bottle feed with breast milk, 2 of my friends have had babies around the same time, 1 bottle fed with formula and 1 breast fed, the bottle fed baby goes longer in-between feeds and is sleeping 10pm-8am at 13 weeks old, breast fed baby is feeding all the time and doesn't sleep through!
I'm not sure if that's everyone's case but I think baby gets too used to being close to mum whilst breast feeding and won't settle without her!
I don't want that, Im hoping for a good routine as soon as I can x

yh most babys that are BF that i no dont have long sleeps, as they cnt mesure the amount milk they are giving the baby so there rarely full up to have long sleeps x

You ladies have me worried , lol. Maybe bottle feeding would be better. Would you use formula or express?

Also which bottles would you use, tommee tippee or avent? I cabtcremember if I asked this question.

xx

ill be using tomme tippee and ill be usinf formula,
its totally ur decision hun, its just out opions x

I know, I think it'd be amazing to breast feed but I don't want a clingy baby that doesn't sleep well . I want my baby to have a good routine and settle fir both me and hubby. Plus I want hubby to ve able to have time with the baby and feed him/her.

I know you can introduce bottles 1-3 times a week at about 6 weeks old so they'll take both breast and bottle.

I think tt are soo cute. I nannied last year and they had avent, I didn't like them.

xx

I want to breast feed but I'm goin express so the bf can do feeds and I will use formula as well if I need to il go on formulla x

I think its a person thing and things dont always go to plan iv known people get mastitis and had do to stop x

me personally see boobs as a sexuall thing :blush: no1 recently in my family has brest fed so i dont really see it ,x

I'm not sure tbh I just feel really down I think waiting for these results is not helping and I keep reading about clomid not working and I'm system it wont work for me :( actually feel bit tearful :(

aww hun i no it must be so hard for you, ttc is hardwork, just have a good cry and let it all out, then refresh your self do dinner sit and chill with bf :) think positive hun :hugs:

:hugs: thanx hun yeah im goin cuddle up to the bf and watch some tv having chips for tea as the stew has gone wrong :haha: wondern if the way im feeln is my hormones? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->