my first baby buy :)

Hello lovelies,

Glad to see you're all well!

I haven't been on here much recently, I don't know why I guess partly because I find I'm less stressed and less addicted when I don't come on.

How are we all doing? What CD are you?

I'm feeling a tad bit fed up to be honest. I remember telling you hubby and I was NTNP for a while and have been TTC properly since Jan, we had all the tests done about 18 months ago and I wasn't ovulating regularly, my last cycle and this one have completely messed up so we went to the doctors on Monday, didn't tell the whole truth, said we'd been TTC for nearly 2 years , so we've been referred to the hospital. We have our consult a week on Thursday and I'm guessing they'll run mire tests as I have none of my paperwork from the uk (stupid I know) but would be happy to be checked out again !

Is it ok if I added you ladies on Facebook?

xx

hey missmo you can add me on fb

im CD 36 at the mo and its my 1st month of taking agnus castus so not sure if its worked or not, or if i should do a test soon, im not sure.
its a goos thing your getting tested, if i dont fall this month, im going to say iv been trying over a year and whats going on, im on my 9th or 10th month now x

yup feel free add me dont worry bout fibbing i did it 2 and with waiting i think its been about a year now :)

Thank you ladies. I'm Cheryl Morgan just so you know for the request.

I find I'm struggling alot with ttc at the mo, I think mainly because my cycles have messed up again. It's hard when hubby is pointing out every baby and toddler and bump too ! We've never wanted it so bad!!

How is the clomid going jennie? I think that's what they'll put me on, I do have about 2 stone to lose so not sure if they will want me to lose it first !

Hope this is your month mummy.wannabe then you font need to go through the lengthy process !!

xx

Can I just add , no on except my parents know we're TTC, would it be ok if we didn't mention it on Facebook? Is t it strange how people never look how you imagine lol x

i really hope i havent got anything because im depserate now to have a baby, so i cant imagine waiting another year or so, but really hope you all fall soon, becasue tho we havent been talking too long i fell i know you all and want it to happen for us all extremely soon x

yeah thats fine do you know i was thinking the same thing lol i mean that in a nice way also its nice put face to names :) it depedns on your bmi where i live if its very high they may say to lose the weight first x

yeah same as me, not many people know and i wouldnt put anything on there dont worry love , yeah you can try and picture people but you cna never guess ha x
i love looking through photos x

my cycles are messed up too and its not because iv just come off BC and means we can try every month because my month is like 2 or 3 long x

and me im propa nosy lol im finding the clomid ok iv done one cycle just had bloodtest see if i ovulated or need my dose upping dont get results to monday tho so im counting down the days :( x

accepted ya cheryl.

same for me dont mention ttc on fb lol xx

grrrr come on monday this week is driving me mad and if i havent ovulated il prob have go through it all again :( x

oh hun im sorry :(
my sis has her scan 2day
actually rite now!!!

aww i bet shes so excied i cant wait for it to be us i think il be nervous tho incase somethings wrong with baba :/. the end result is what keeps me going just hard cos i dont know what my bodys doing :( watched an amazing program theres a post about it on here cant renmeber the name but its about conception you can watch it on i player :) x

oh cool, yeah she's excited :) hope to hear from her any minute :) x

yeah :) i think she is about 14 weeks now, but will find out defo sooon :)

Hello ladies how are you ?

Got my info through from the hospital today & the fees etc. The fees for clomid are so expensive ...

Clomid $300
clomid with FHS (not sure what that is) $500
cycle tracking $250

So at the worst £420 and the best £330 !! That's per month.
Like hubby says it'll be all worth it if we're pregnant within a few months. Hopefully the first lol.

xx

I bought a fee things today, they will probably be my last now until we get our BFP , can't wait for my BFP to show hubby everything I've bought lol. I may buy bits like bath things and things that are a good buy.

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/2f90ed76.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->