my first baby buy :)

Morning ladies. how are we all ?? do you girls have facebook?? maybe we could add eachother on there? no ttc talk tho lol... my name on facebook is kelsey may

well took another 'O' test this morning and the line is much darker not as dark as the control line tho :shrug: on the back of the test it shows both lines the same colour and thats positive. when the lines are a diff colour its negitive :/

Ohh and we :sex: last nite :happydance:

yay go catch the eggy girl ooh il be so excited if you pregnat i will actully sqeal lol im goin add you on face book its jennie gordon you can all add me if you want :) x

also love your last name i think it was my nans name and my sister has it as her middle name and id like one of our daughters to have it :) x

having trouble finding you :/ if you look for me its pic of me and my bf together and i have long dairk hair :)

I'm Hayley cope add me
I was going to suggest it the other day but didn't k ow what you'd say, as I became friends with another girl and she asked to add me, it's nice to see who people are x

i was goin suggest it the otha day 2 and i chickend out lol mummy wannabe whats your profile pic im lookin for you now :)

i cant just search for your names :S duno wots going on lol

think ive added u jenn, hayley ill add you once jenn accepts and ill find u on her friends xx

ok hun she not accepted yet hope ive got the rite 1 lol x

got both of you now :D yep engagement ring hun, got engaged 20th oct 2010 :) x

well sort of :haha: i went to the loo and sed can u bring me in some socks and he sed no get them yourself there in bed room , so as i walked in the bedroom he was on 1 knee then asked me to marry him :D
loved my ring i would have piked that 1 out myself. well maybe a bit cheeper lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->