my first baby buy :)

yeah we liked the stand and it came with that, we saw about 8 moses baskets at the car boot today, the last time i only saw 1.
we loved the lady bug its so cute and its quite big , i think i child will love sit on it x

yeah i think so 2 its really nice i dont normally see many at boots seen bout 2 stands with nice ones and the one was the one i brought which i love lol ah im so bored x

im back in bed watchin films and looking at baby stuff on ebay, looking at the chairs and moses and cot bedding x

just decided id get back in bed and watch films eat and go on laptop ha
hubby watching F1 in the living room so im being lazy! dont think ill be buying anything

Well the OH is going to work later on so I am thinking of doing some online shopping hehe :)

we got xbox in the bedroom to play dvds on
i really want to get matching nursery stuff, but if you buy it from car boots it will be dripps and drag pieces, unless i keep searching for matching stuff, but paying 100 and 100s on beddind etc i dont know how some people afford it all brand new

depends do you mean furniture i want cot bed changing thing n wardrob for baby room and a nursing chair n thats enough x

I don't think I would buy everything brand new.
At the moment I just want to buy little baby grows and scratch mittens lol ... Im a proper bargain hunter as well, I refuse to pay extorsion prices for things that I know I can get cheap from elsewhere (learned this ability off my mum lol). But there are things I will pay full price for it its worth it.

yeah twinkle i feel the same, its still good condition from car boots ebay etc
i will not buy a second hand car seat tho i think that should be new just incase x
im looking at cot bumpers matching curtains etc i want colourful stuff for baby to look at, and want a animal jungle sort of theme so can be used for both sexes x

we are going for winnie the pooh in babys room think most stuff fine second hand long as you check it over propley all my pram has been cleanded with milton and all the covers washed x

is it mad to buy caffenice free tea bags cos you can ony drink 2 cups a day when pregnant but i LOVE tea :( so thinking switching to it now

I havent bought a thing... but the way my brain likes to think, I convinced myself it won't happen if I go buy stuff! x

is it mad to buy caffenice free tea bags cos you can ony drink 2 cups a day when pregnant but i LOVE tea :( so thinking switching to it now

Get them :) When I found out I was pregnant I immediately switched to decaf coffee and tea, took me a day or so to get use to it but they don't really taste much different.
I've even carried on having decaf even after my pregnancy ended and I feel much better for it.

To begin with you may get headaches but that because your not getting the regular caffein you use to :D

Yeah I don't think theres much different between them. I can tell the difference in coke though :shurg:

Caffein doesnt do anything for me anyways, no matter how much I drink it never seems to keep me wide awake lol.

i dont think it does for me only thing sometimes do is energy stuff but dont have much as its full of sugar :s just done 20 mins wii fit am pooped now lol x

i drink decaf tea at work and love it, only have normal at home, its slighty weaker but nice, i try not to drink coke because id drink too much if i did, so i will have a normal coke every now and then,
my brother and his gf are having a baby as i said before and now hes working out how many pay packages he will have and what money is left after bills and then what baby stuff they need and he has nothing yet and shes 3 months, im seeing it as im organised so ill be less stressed with money and not having everything whilst im pregnant x

yeah i dont need buy much for baba tbh now which in way imsad bout love buyin stuff for her/she. grrr girl on fb was sayn how she smoked all way through her pregnacy and reckons what midwives say is over the top grrrrrrrrrrr x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->