my first baby buy :)

i never thought id say that, i was dragged as a child to them every sunday with my nan and her friend!! ha x

So today me and the OH went shopping and I dragged him to the baby section like always in the hope that he would let me buy something without thinking I'm strange and .... He did :D
He even helped me to pick it out and he decided that this was the cutest one :cloud9: This is our first ever baby purchase! :baby: .....

DSCF1150.jpg

DSCF1149.jpg

aww yay so chuffed you brought something do you agree it makes you feel like its goin be real soon? im always lookin at my stuff x

AW Love em hun x

i haent looked at mine in months, there in the loft, i cant bring my self to get them down yet x

Hehe I love it and yes it does make it feel more real and hopefully it will be soon! ... Did a test today (day AF should arrive) and got a BFN but going to leave it a few more days to see if the witch makes an appearance or not.

We are thinking of the outfits hopefully being like a good luck thing, however he is now scared that since he has let me buy that he thinks I will be going on a massive baby spree! haha :)

I've got that 1 from asda?? And got the daddy 1 too
It defo makes you feel good! I've got all my boxes in the spare room, I can see them through the box but not getting them
Out as it's an art form to get them all in and lids to stay on ha x

mine are all in my room takin up so much space but i dont want em in loft :( that is the only thing for me it started of as few things now got loads :) x

I've got that 1 from asda?? And got the daddy 1 too /QUOTE]

Hehe yeah it is :) We was going pick the vests first but he liked the one's with the feet in.
There was no daddy one's in at the Asda near mine :( Otherwise I would of bought them both haha.

Think I've got the buying bug now though and will have to sneak things in the house.

I am in love with the cloth diapers that are on the market now. I've actually bought almost all of diapers we will need, since I'm great at finding sales on them. We need about 5-10 more, but we'll wait until we get our BFP to buy those, since we want some cute gender-specific ones!

i just bought a baby blanket and some Calvin Kline onezies.

:wave: morning girlies :) how are we all im having big issue getting motivated this morning lol what you all up 2. i cant decide if to do ovulation tests or not :s x

quick question would 15 ovulation tests be enough for one cycle as theres an offer on amazon you get 15 ovulation tests conceive pluse lube and 10 preg tests for 15 pound which is barginous as in boots conceive plus is 15 pound x

i only had 6 ovualtion tests last month, so up 2 u hun i think 15 would be ok x

see with my cycle id prob need more than 15 aswell coz there so long, thats why i wouldnt do them before, too mich money when i could buy baby stuff haIMG_1722.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

this is the clair de lune moses basket i got at car boot today and the ladt bug cushion i got from ikea to go in the nursey, i want a colourful animal theme x

aww thats lovley love that stand hun did it come with that and i NEED that lady bug in my life x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->