my first baby buy :)

I've fallen behind again and had to catch up !

How are we all today? Enjoying your bank holiday? (lucky buggers lol)

I've been in a very good mood today I got my first peak on my CBFM, I'm so happy :) we've been doing the deed every other night so hoping and praying we're in with a shot !!! I should get another peak tomorrow too.

I'm lay here with candles and enya playing relaxing but I'm so happy lol.

I must say I'm very jealous of all your bargain buys at car boots, I don't think they do cat boots here, there's always lots of garage sales at weekends but I must admit they don't take my fancy, mostly look like old furniture. So looks like it'll cost us an arm and a leg for our bambino once we get our BFP.

Heaps and heaps of baby dust to you all xxx

aww our boots are normaly good get the odd junky one could you use e bay for baby stuff? relaxing is good i love my candles had all mine lit last night while watched pirates of carribean :) x

4am here and I couldn't hold my pee so I did my CBFM and peaked again , I'm soooo happy !!!

Hope you're all doing well

xx

Ooo wow hope you get your BFP this month then! Pleased for you, really hope I get mine this month.

Ive not been to a carboot in years! ... It will be my plan when I eventually get my BFP though :) Some do sell quite good items and so do charity shops.

But I think most things will be bought from places like Primark and other cheap selling shops. Ebays good and Amazon as well :D

yipppeee started spotting last nigh should be on round 2 of comid tmz or thursday woop x

Gooog hun im glad :D well :Af: has finished so let the :sex: begin lol!!! xx

:wave: hi i taken my comid this morning not likn the taste of the clomid :sick:
feeling good tho sure its going to work this month :)

Good luck Jennie !

How are we ladies?

Well I peaked Monday & Tuesday and I've read you're likely to ovulate on the second peak. We didn't manage to BD on tuesday (longg story :cry:) so I'm hoping Monday was enough for me to get my BFP but not very hopeful !

Ovulation has caused me to have sore boobs and I'm cramping quite a bit, not felt this before ... Have you? I've read it's fairly common.

I really hope we get our BFP's in June !!!

xx

yeo i have had cramps and sore boobs the past few months hun x

thanx hun good luck to you both :) i think cramping and sore boobies are normall :) had my set of ovulation tests come today hopin the rest comes tmz well stocked up for everything :happydance:

I purchased some OPK's and HPT's off the internet, hoping they come in the next day or so ... Im pretty excited! Tried to hide the fact that I bought them from the OH but he said it's good that I bought them so thumbs up all around :thumbup: hehe!

yayyy jenn!! hoping it works for you, i have forgot to do any OPKs for the last few days but will do one soon, dont think i would have a positive anyway yet,

i get cramping but never get sore boobs ever so im hoping when i do get my BFP that will be my 1st sign coz i never get it.

i was feeling postive last week but not this week, not sure why.

good luck cheryl too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->