• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my first baby buy :)

ive never actualli been to a baby shop!! i wont let myself! lol were are you girls from? im from halstead in essex uk :D

lol how did you end up with all your goodies then lol im from birmingham west midlands :) x

half the clothes are from asda's and the rest are from the for sale secttion on here, all the bath bits are from the £ shop! as they have all the branded bits as everywere else just they cheeper lol :D xx

I no what you mean ladies x
My friend has given me a bag full of baby clothes because she doesn't have room to store them and her LO has grown out of them, all 0-6month girls clothes, I said i would try get rid for her, she doesn't want anything for them so I have had a lok through and saved some lovely little vests and outfits, and hats, some still with labels on, and everynow and then i buy something adorable when i see it, boy girl or neutral, more neutral though, and add it to my little collection xx

go to the bottom of the page it says for sale buy and swap section ,

I have purchased a few items usually in sales or cheap off ebay and brought a few bits before even TTC :)

I love elephants and found a cot bumper, quilt and pillow with elephants on for less than £5 in a Tesco's sale once :)

Just hoping that I will get to use them on a mini me or mini DH.

I can crochet but trying to learn to knit without success so that I can make some things. I can do patchwork so will be making some bedding if I'm ever lucky enough to get a BFP

Jennievictora I only live 6 miles outside Brum :)

My partner and i also bought some baby items dont feel ashamed!! alot of friends come in our home and think we r some crazy whacko desperate for a baby lol.. bc we have carseat stroller swing bottles pacifers

I've been banned by OH from buying things, he wants us to wait until we're pregnant :(

I understand where he's coming from, and I haven't actually been able to bring myself to buy anything yet, but still :(

My DH didn't know initially then I told him. He would have preferred I didn't buy anything but is very understanding. He has said we couldn't buy furniture but I've now got a nursing chair :D

He got very soppy when I showed him a 9-12 month olds top with a Jeep on it (DH has one and it's one of his pride and joys).

I bought a baby tee I found with the Chicago Cubs logo on it. DH is a fan. I was going to save it as a surprise, but couldn't resist and showed it to him.
I've thought of buying lots of stuff, but my best friend just had a baby in December (a surprise; she felt bad for me when she found out :x)...I've been satisfying my urge to buy baby things by buying things for her baby. I also figure it's an investment; if I have a girl, I have a LOT of gently used things coming back my way. ;)

Got a little Carrdie in cream new born a white n cream pram suit that wad ftom mothercare size newborn and a lemon sleepsuit paid 8 pound for all that :)

https://www.mothercare.com/Unisex-G...041&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5 paid a fiver for mine :D
https://www.mothercare.com/Unisex-B...041&pf_rd_p=231490867&pf_rd_s=related-tab-3-5 mine but i didnt get a hat with mine which im not fussed b anyway 1.50 :)

I love the snowsuit thing :) And I'm sure you'll find a hat cheap enough which will match the other darling outfit if you wanted x

I have a dress up bib that I just couldnt walk away from so hopefully whenever we do become pregnant it will be a girl lol

The snow suit looks nicer in flesh really soft yeah il just get a lemon hat if want one but not to fudsed tbh cos they don't need them all the time .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->