• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my first baby buy :)

that prams lovley and that is very good price i like a few like the quinny ones and some others i also like the bottles where they can sterilase them selves you put water in bottom n microwave think that would be handy if your going out for day x

yeah thats a good idea, i have a electric steralizer and a microwave one so be good if bubbs stay at grand paernts or go on holiday , x

oh no maybe you should talk to him my oh was funny about me buying stuff but he knows it makes me happy now and he gets chuffed 2 x

YES you should! At one point we were just standing in the middle of the shop not speaking and smiling at each other waiting for one of us to say awk one wee thing won't hurt, we very nearly had it bought and then the voice of reason came into his head arrgghh!

oh stupid voice of reason :( sounds like he wants to buy stuff 2 tho tbh is he worried it will jink things? kelsey what steriliser do you have cant decide on one :( wil put pic up of that top i brought sunday so cute x

i have this https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Prod...t_14417596|Baby+feeding+products|14417597.htm

and - https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003P9W...de=asn&creative=22218&creativeASIN=B003P9WSVM

i like the tt one and i like the stuff you get with 2nd one i want an eltric one but im tempted just to get a cold water steriliser that you use water n milton in heard good things bout them and nohting can go wrong with them x

yeah hun, i think there all the same really they'll all do the job xx

Will you be washing your baby buys before the baby is born ? xx

i was wondering about washing all the stuff and im not sure think il defo wash the stuff iv brought of markets or second hand what about you ? x

Im going to leave it, its all boxed up in the loft so ill just leave it there then wash it when we have our 12 week scan maybe. ive just found out my sis is pregnant :cry:

Awww hun :hugs: hopefully you'll get your BFP and you and your sister can be bump buddies and your little bubs would be able to grow up together xx

I think I'll leave mine to wash til I have bought all the baby furniture then I can wash and put it all away ready for my baba :) xx

yeah hope so :D more disapointed i think she's still living with my mum her bf is a idiot, she'll be a great mum tho. x

yeah will wash mine when im preg get it ready.
aww hun are you ok :hugs: know how you feeling had a friend on fb announce her pregnancy with a scan pic :cry: had me crying it wil be us next xx

yh ill keep positive, :D so have use got baby names picked out yet? we have
girls -
scarlet
alicia - pronounced ali-cia

boys-
harley
casey
:D

oh stupid voice of reason :( sounds like he wants to buy stuff 2 tho tbh is he worried it will jink things? kelsey what steriliser do you have cant decide on one :( wil put pic up of that top i brought sunday so cute x

I think your right, yes he is worrying about Jink'ing things.

x

Awk Kelsey....hope your ok

I will def wash any of my stuff (if i ever get anything grrr) LOL I am a freak for stuff like that - If I ever buy anything new for myself I will wash it before I wear it (I hate shop smell) LOL

i havent got any names yet i can only think of girl names at mo lol. i try to look at buyinh baby stuff as good luck now it makes me feel so positive.
i also went to asda today and got
a bargain :) i got a winnie the pooh 3 piece set jogging bottoms body thing and a sleevless jacket was £10.00 reduced to £6.00 i had the last one i asked the girl if any more sizes and she said they dont so chuffed heres a pic and one of my jacket also the hood has ears on on the winnie the pooh thing its 6- 9 months i think x

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 9
Aww thats so cute hun, i love asda's get such good bargins xx

Yeah I like it going make sure check regulary for bargains the jacket i got Sunday :)

Awww they're lovely hun !!

We have a few baby names but we are going to buy a baby name book when pregnant .... infact that can be my gift to him when I get my BFP , wrap it up with the test on top lol.

My soy isoflavones have just arrived :happydance:

How are you ladies feeling this cycle? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back