• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my first baby buy :)

love them both hun what a bargin, i really want that snowbag :D:D the other one will look lovely with or with out a hat :D

thanx hun the snow bag looks so much nicer in flesh 2 looks really expensive im not sure about hats got 2 from asda for when baba is born but im not sure how much you will need them what do you think? also is it sad that i now say i want to buy bump to be or baba something or something for my baby box lolx

not sure hun, ive got the 2 same hats from asda's then a fury one with matching mittons for the way home, i proberly wont buy any more unless they come with an outfit, or some 1 buys me some, no hun thats cute were going to call our baby while im pregnant bean :D my OH always says shall i put this in beans room or shall i put beans bits in the loft , bless him. we dont say it loads jsut cute wen i hear him say it :cloud9:

aww bless im getting so excited about geting my clomid now i think il prob get a thick hat with a set mayb but no more unles gifts :) x

yeah hun, so many people will buy loads even if u say u dont need any lol, xx

i know lol are you goin to find out what your having when you get preg? iam iv always said want suprsie but now im thinking il want to know x

when we first stated TTC i wanted to no the sex but OH didnt, now we have got unisex clothes ect i dont want to, i want it to be a supprise, more ensentive to push maybe?? ill prob want to no when i am but ill let OH not to let me find out :haha: xx

Hi Ladies
Well we were out shopping today and we went into BHS, have you seen the Bambini range in there.....GORG!!! We very nearly made our first buy....then at the last minute DH said.."what are we doing..this is crazy" :-( so we didn't end up getting anything boo
I actually could have cried walking back to the car!

oh no maybe you should talk to him my oh was funny about me buying stuff but he knows it makes me happy now and he gets chuffed 2 x

lol i always said i want a suprise maybe i will with one of my babies in the fututre i just love the idea of them saying its a boy girl at the birth like in films lol x

Had to catch up on this thread !

All your buys are so lovely !!! I still only have my 3 items.

Although I did show hubby the all in one yesterday morning, after trying to direct his mood for a few minutes I thought it would be a good time ... well it wasn't ! He wasn't happy, he said it was weird. So u walked out the room and went into our bedroom , he followed and gave me a big cuddle and said it upsets him as we're not pregnant yet and he really wants a baby and for us to be a proper little family :( he was genuinely upset.

Still missing George lol, everything is sooo expensive here (sigh) and not as cute as George/tesco unless I went to pumpkin patch and spent a fortune. So my plan us to buy bits and bobs and buy all expensive ones with hubby when we're pregnant.

We have a huge shop here called Baby Bunting I think that is 'the' place here for all your baby things but too scared to go there on my own and because I am not pregnant yet. Might leave that shop as a surprise for hubby and I for when we are pregnant.

I was just wondering , what brand bottles will you he using ? Tommee Tippee or Avent ? I'm swaying more to TT as they look nicer.

xx

Although I did show hubby the all in one yesterday morning, after trying to direct his mood for a few minutes I thought it would be a good time ... well it wasn't ! He wasn't happy, he said it was weird. So u walked out the room and went into our bedroom , he followed and gave me a big cuddle and said it upsets him as we're not pregnant yet and he really wants a baby and for us to be a proper little family :( he was genuinely upset.

Still missing George lol, everything is sooo expensive here (sigh) and not as cute as George/tesco unless I went to pumpkin patch and spent a fortune. So my plan us to buy bits and bobs and buy all expensive ones with hubby when we're pregnant.

We have a huge shop here called Baby Bunting I think that is 'the' place here for all your baby things but too scared to go there on my own and because I am not pregnant yet. Might leave that shop as a surprise for hubby and I for when we are pregnant.

I was just wondering , what brand bottles will you he using ? Tommee Tippee or Avent ? I'm swaying more to TT as they look nicer.

xx

Sorry to butt in. I am a bit of a health nut and wanted to chime in about the bottles :blush: If you chose to go with plastic, make sure it is BPA free. BPA is an estrogen mimicker and is suspected to cause cancer and mess up reproductive/sexual behavior (which makes sense - why give a boy estrogen??) Me personally, I will only be GLASS. :winkwink:

Well girls I went to the shopping mall today and purchased 3 more items ... 2 newborn baby hats, a pack of 4 x white newborn bodysuits and a cream hooded bath towel :) xx

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/980a222b.jpg

xx

Sorry to butt in. I am a bit of a health nut and wanted to chime in about the bottles :blush: If you chose to go with plastic, make sure it is BPA free. BPA is an estrogen mimicker and is suspected to cause cancer and mess up reproductive/sexual behavior (which makes sense - why give a boy estrogen??) Me personally, I will only be GLASS. :winkwink:

ill be using tomme tippee or avent, i think alot of them do say BPA free now days, we dont even have glass bottles over here, well i havent seen them, thanks for the info tho :flower:

love your bits hun, i love the hooded towels soo cute! :D

I've read reviews on both TT and Avent and I can't tell which ones are best or that I'll prefer x

those are lovley hun yeah il be using avent or tt like the look of tt sure they do them in blue or pink and its the plastic that is coulered 2 :o lol

ill proberly end up using both but they have a set of 6 in both size bottles for £20 a set and there avent so i'll proberly get them. xx

i think this is the pram i want now :D
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wc...displayA_54_10751_-1_14601_110815_10001_14051

Really £20 for 6 ?? Here it's $20 for 2 TT ones (£12) x

That's lovely hun, really good price too xx

yeah 260ml x 6 £20 then 120ml x6 £20 :D yh i thought that was a good price for that pram aswell. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->