my first baby buy :)

Morning ladies, well im due between 2nd - 4th april, im 100% sure im not pregnant this month and :af: will come, im pretty used to that now so i just look forward to the next month and hope we conceive next month. How are you feeling?? xx :dust:

I'm only CD 5 but I'm doing a whole load of different things this cycle ... Using CBFM , taking soy isoflavones and evening primrose oil, aswel as my vitamins.

Hubby and I had a date night tonight, feel sooo relaxed and happy :)

Hope af doesn't show up hun !!

Have you thought about how you'll tell your other half when you get your BFP if he's not there?
xx

good luck hun :dust: i think he would proberly be here with me. i think i would prefure that, then we can both cry together lol You?? xx

Thank you hun !!

I'm not sure , he will probably be there but if not I'll wrap something baby related up and give it to him when he gets home from work. Dreading the 2ww already lol xx

hope A.F stays away for you both i still havent had a period cos my pcos :( oh well 1 day and a month 2 go till i get my clomid appointment 19 may xx

thanx missymoo88 there so cute love buying it what do you all say if you get asked when are you due when buying baby stuff x

I love baby looking at baby clothes they are sooooo cute :)
I went shopping in Sainsburys at weekend and bought a tiny pirate dress-up outfit.......i couldnt help myself i just HAD too :rofl: xx

No ones asked me that ... yet ! Lol. Hubby said that though when ge was arguing his point that it's wrong to buy baby things now xx

Hey hun, im good thanks, not long till my :af: is due its defo on its way!, ive been looking loads at baby stuff mostly for my sis :( but i still like looking at it :) How are you ?? xx

I'm great thanx 1st April tomoz which means a month till I get clomid my appointments may 19th can't wait . I think you should treat yourself to something for baba. Has anyone else noticed the amount of pregnant people about I have seen loads just think me next x

wow that sgood hun not long then, yeah i really want to get something for baby :D will see, yes everywere i turn there are pregnant people, but then when were pregnant people in our situation now will be saying the same thing ,, xx

yeah i cant wait for that said to my sis hope iv got huge bump at xmas just hope the clomid works and theres no problems with my tubes i get it for 3 months then if not preg they do a scan check the tubes are ok wish they had done that first tbh desprete for it to work :/ ooh def buy somth if u go asda stuff there nice and cheap and always puts me in good mood x

Hi Ladies
Remember I told yous the other day that me and DH were in BHS at the bambini range and the voice of reason came into his head and we came away empty handed??
Well........when I got home from work yesterday he surprised me with it!!! How sweet - he went yesterday after work and bought the set we had been looking at!!https://www.bhs.co.uk/mall/productpage.cfm/bhsstore/509471/235076
Hope that link works - our very first baby buy!!! x

Awww that is too cute hun !!!

Everything crossed for our BFP's soon :happydance:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly