my first baby buy :)

hugs huni at least if its a.f you going docs for help hun iv had lovley day went riding again :) x

well im not in no pain yet but :af: will be here 2nite! just had bit of spotting :/ yeah hun im gonig to ring on monday for doc's appoiment. OH is ill atm bless him asleep on the sofa. xx

Hey all, just got back from SILs as it was my nephews 6th birthday today,

We made an offer on the house and the seller is thinking about it and getting back to us after the weekend!! Arh got to wait now. Really really want it x

Can you upload pictures straight from your mobile? X

I bought a lamaze play mat x

im not sure hun i reckon you prob could put pic up i want see it watchn one born usa very emotional got a surrogote on today :)

ve recorded it and just started watching it now so i can fast forward the adverts as usual ha

im on laptop now so here the pic x

IMG_2466.jpg it spins so when the baby has a bit of neck control they lay on in and spin theseselves round to see all the circles x

I paid £12 it was on the forum. I 1St saw them on eBay and liked it.

So colourful and nice.

Lawrence has just been called out for work so I'm
Watching tangled x

tangled is really good they do them on amzon im going order one for baba when im preg saved it in faves really good for tummy time iv just seen a 58 pound baby bath that has a bubble machine on :o x

wow what a bargin hun love it. just watching one born every minute usa. god i feel like crying,

have eaither of you thought about what if u cant have kids at all?

i just dont think i could get a surreggot or adopt tbh. xx

i have thought about it and it absolutley terrifes me esp as i feel if the op dont work its ivf and after that nothn as far as i know :( i dunno about adopting as i want mine and my oh flesh n blood x

same hun just watching the obem is really making me think more about what if its never going to happern for us. :(

I didn't watch all of 1 born every minute, I'll watch it tomorrow.

I think these Lamaze are normally 40quid brand new, so pleased with what I got it for. Looking forward to my bottle warmer and bags coming.

I have thought about if I couldn't have kids and I would try anything to have my own, ivf etc and I couldn't say if I'd try a surrogate or adopt until it came to it. But I wouldn't be happy unless I've had a family.

I know a lady who has adopted 3 kids from toddlers and she gives them the world as they are so wanted. But I couldn't say no or yes until I was in that situation x

me 2 i wouldnt be complete with out kids, yes people that adopt are amazing to give kids that special life, im just not sure i could do it :/ will see i spose xx

We will all be able to have children! There's only a small percentage of woman that cant and it's not us ok! Ha

morning girls hows are we all??
:af: isnt here yet 2nite i bet ya! LOL
what are we all up 2 at the weekend?
2moz im going to see family and go to the cemertry as its 1 year since my nan died :(
then sunday prob just do bits around the hosue and chill out with OH.

im starting up my driving lessons sooon :happydance: ringing up the instrustor later 2day :happydance: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->