my first baby buy :)

Hey all
Had my blood test this morning but I know I haven't ovulated yet so it won't show up!
I'm taking my nan out shopping today just sitting in her garden eating my breakfast, can't wait to have a garden of my own.

I've been driving 8 years now and I could not live without my car, it's great to be able to get out and go anywhere you want. I love driving!!

I'm working all weekend and got to wait to hear about the house offer until at least Monday! I want it so bad!!! It's perfect for us x

im not doing much till this afternoon then my n bf going to mums for meals my sis has completed her gold duke of edinbrough n is comin home today :)

lovely girls, well im doing a bit of decorating. painting the skirkings in the living room.
ive still got to do the 3rd bedroom (babys nursery) but i think ill wait till i get pregnant, it will give me something to do while im pregnant then lol.

so nice and hot today but i cant sunbath as there are builders on scaffholding opposit so i dont want them haveing a view :haha:

xx :dust: xx

i cant the dogs keep barking at them and there looking over :haha: both oldies tho no hot men :( :haha:

Lol that's funny Kelsey !! Have you not taken a test yet?

Hope you're all well!

I worked today, only 4 hours. Had to pee 4 times but after the third thought my boss might ask questions. We went to see a proper doctor today , feel sooo much better now I know what's what. I'm having another hCG Monday to see how my levels are progressing, a glucose test, full blood count and urine test. I have to ring and register with a midwife on Monday too. Doc wants to investigate my heart murmur but not whilst I'm
Pregnant. And because I have strep B I'll need antibiotics when I give birth. We also found out we're eligible for either the baby bonus $5,000 or maternity pay $500 per week for 18 weeks.

I'm having a lie in tomorrow :) then hubby and I ate going 'browsing'. There's a huge sale at pumpkin patch on winter clothes so we're going to see what they've got as bubs will be born just as we're coming into autumn. We've also had a look at next tonight, it's so cheap compared to here so we'll be doing a load of online shopping!!

I don't know if you want to know but I bought my first my first maternity top yesterday, Minnie and Micky and it says be my baby.

We're off to a BBQ tomorrow night :)

xxx

Arw top sounds cute, I've already bought maternity shorts they were so comfy!!!

Glad you feel more at ease now, hoe come you get the money then, does everyone get that when you have a baby.

I pee loads inna day anyway so being pregnant it prob wouldn't make much difference, I drink loads!!

My fertility app on my phone has an option for how long is your luteal phase, I've googled it and I just don't get it!
Does it matter or make a difference?
My phone has set mine at 14 days, not sure if its worked it out itself from other info I've put in,
I changed my app to automatic stats and it's saying this will be a 44 day long cycle as I haven't ovulated yet. And says I'm in my fertile week now, if it's true I won't be due on til 2nd august!! So I'll be on holiday!!

It's like an incentive for people to have babies, as they want a bigger population. I'm not complaining :) helps for when I'm off with bubs. I think it's a good idea though and helps women not stress about all the pressure being on the dad.

Just on skype to my mum :)

xx

I said that hun, that I've read that you ovulate 14 days before the first day of your period. But I'm not 100% !

I think it was Kelsey who mentioned she had a LP of 10 days? Or am I going mad?

xx

ooooh theres one young ish man now :haha: :blush:

Hayley - Luthal phase means from the day u start ur period till u ovulate. most peoples is between 12-14 days but i THINK some say if its under 10 days then speek to a doc. i put mine at 10 days as i had a positive on day 10. but it can vary

no havent tested. i no ill come on 2nite. :af: is due on sunday so ill wait a week to test if i dont come on. i no i will tho. ill ring doc's once :af: has finished and get the ball rolling with that. :(

ohhh just re
xx

so with a long cycle im going to have a long luteal phase, coz i still havent ovulated and im cd 28.

so that makes it a 28 luteal phase so far?

yeah if u havent ovulated yet so far its a 28day luthal phase. if u have long cycles it doesent mean u will have a long luthal pahase i still think its between 10 -14 days. im not 100% but most sights say that . how long are your cycles normally?? i onlt have 28day cycles.

i got a deff possitive on a OV stick, but after jennie get a positive then her bloods sayign she didnt ovulate, i duno weather to trust them now :shrug: i havent brought any in ages anyway

erm the last 2 months my cycles were 33 days but before that they were 44 days, so i havent a clue what this 1 would be until i come on eventually , does my head in, just have to keep having sex all the time just incase x

ah ok . i no this whole ttc isnt at all!

thats all u can do hun is just keep having sex and hope u catch that eggy.

:dust: xx

yeah i know its so bloody hard and stressful, all the waiting etc and seeing as my cycles are so messed up i cant say ''well im late so could i be'' coz i just dont know x

:friends: i no its hard hun.

the last 3-4 cycles ive spotted and ive never had that b4 :wacko:
but its brown to beginging with tmi but doesnt brown mean old blood?? :shrug: xx

well yes it does mean old blood, but i spot at least 4 -5days before i normally start my peroid and i think its tiny amounts of lining coming away and by the time it comes out when we wipe or in underwear its brown because there wasnt much of it.

i was feeling really positive last week but last night and today i feel down, maybe because my cycle is much longer than i 1st hoped for this month or because im due on soon that my hormones are up.

Also because im holding out for this house too, if we got it accepted we would both be so happy knowing we had a house to have a baby in x

you still have time kelsey your not out yet that could be your implantation, if you havent started by sunday when your due on wont you test straight away because your so regular x

oh ok hun ty, yeah i no what u mean we had our hopes on this house luckly we got in a moved in with in 3 months. :D and got 9k off it.

no ill leave it a week hun. 2 times in these 12 months i have been 4 days late and on the 4th day both times OH went to the chemist to get a test and while he was there i cam on. :cry: so i deffo dont want tht happening again!. so a week then test.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->