my first baby buy :)

totally up to you hun,
but me personally i wont bother. some babies hate it on there back others love it, they cant roll for a few months anyway and they dont have pillows so they wont suffercate.
or the babies might like to move around a bit not feel inclosed, as i say its up to u ovi.
good luck with doc's im sure everything will be 100% fine :hugs: xx

I like them for peace of mind, like I say I'm a worrier.

Just want to get to 3 months, past the scary stage, have my scan and then get to buy teh big things and relax hopefully !!

Thanks hun xx

Hey all,

Yea Cheryl I've seen them, not sure I will get 1 or not really.
Hope your feeling ok, I'm the same not researched pregnancy at all ha but I will.
Ul get your appetite back soon.

Still not had a positive but we still having sex every other night if not every night so hopefully I'll catch egg if I haven't ovulated yet.

I bought a tommee tippee bottle warmer for £5 on here and 2 thermo bags to keep bottles in for £4.

We off to see a few houses now so speak soon.

oh wow they were good buys hun :d
good luck house hunting i loved it lol xx

Omg we found the house we love!! We have been looking at houses for a long time now and this is perfect for us, and exactly what we wanted!
Just hope we can get it, it only came on the Market yesterday!!

ooh hope u get it everyones getting good news me and kelseys turn now :D can i ask a favour hun could you post a pic of your bottle warmer cos mines tommy tippee but iv not got instructions for it if yours is the same could you tell me how to use it ? x

Haven't received it yet love but as soon as I do I'll post 1 up. I'm
Not sure if it comes with instructions actually, I didn't think of it.

Let me see if see says it does, I bought it on here x

I've got the darkest OPK that I've ever had! Do you think it will get darker each day?
X

thanx hun :D as for the ovulation test if its positive the line is as dark as the control line then it prob wont get darker but if its still lighter then it may get darker think thats how it works x

It's not positive yet because it's lighter than the control, but it's the darkest that it's been x

it should get as dark as the control line and then its positve but good sign if its gettin darker x

yeah thats what i thought, so hopefully it will get darker.

the lady hasnt got back to me yet but im pretty sure its brand new as she says they are all unwanted or duplicated presents x

thats good then i got mine of boot looks brand new but no isntructions grrr
only paid 2 pound for mine :) x

I feel ripped off getting mine for £16 lol. Better than $80 here though !!!

Been wide awake for the past hour and a half :(

Xx

aww whats up cheryl??

oh wow hayley thats great news whats the house like? i loved house hunting and buying our was so fun

yeah i got mine from boot sale aswell
both of these for £5 i will use these for when my neice/nephew come to stay aswell :happydance:

Attachments

• SDC10859.jpg
    SDC10859.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 6
Was just really restless and then woke up to pee at 5 and been awake since. My car broke down yesterday, we think it's the head gasket so looks like I'll have to buy another car, it's only a cheap run about which does me for now but not what I need to be forking out for another old car tut !!

You girls really do get some good deals !!! ... Jealous lol!!

Ha there 20 quid brand new and I wasn't paying it Coz I'm
Not sure I'll be using it that much, so £5 is great.

Ive got my blood test tomorrow but as far as my ovulation strips say I've not ovulated yet, I don't know whether to go doctors and say that I haven't and see if they still want to do it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->