my first baby buy :)

Well af was due today and it's 10.20pm and no show ... I think I will be able to relax now.

We only bought a blanket from pumpkin patch today, so cute. We picked our pram :) a cream and black bugaboo, it's so light and comfy even hubby loves it! And I've seen the nursery furniture I'm pretty sure I want but we're going to babies r us and baby bunting tomorrow so may see another.

Just got back from our friends BBQ and she bought bubs some little mouse slippers and a photo album and a card saying you're going to be parents (I think it said).

Are you all enjoying the weekend?

Any luck with pricing up the CBFM Kelsey?

xx

hey no plans for weekend as weathers crap really peed of tbh had letter of docs and it says all your detils n my bmi is 30 well since my last appintment iv lost a stone so my bmi is only 26 now they havent weighed me at the clinc but weighed me in the bit upstairs when doin my pre op :(

i hope you feel at ease now cheryl,

ive been at work today and it was so busy, werid because it pissed it down allday but we were full allday, im knackered now and hubby cooking me dinner.

so are they saying if your bmi was 30 jen that you would have to lose weight before the op? or you annoyed because they havent re weighed you x

No i can have op annoyed cos not been re weighed since my 1st appointment n im a stone lighter now and id like the right weight on my file x

exactly thats my thing and also if i needed ivf i dont want them sayn your bmi is 30 when its not im goin mention it to doc i think when get scan results x

Hi ladies, well i have jsut got in from bisiting the family. house work is nearly done and a roast dinner is cooking. ( god im a great house wife :haha: ) no hun havent looked at one yet. but will do it over the weekend. :D glad ur feeling better cheryl

jenn. yeah id deffo what it written down just incase they moan about bmi..

hayley - when do you hear about ur house?

xx

you are a good housewife love!

we wont hear until monday, god i just hope he accepts and then we will still have a few thousand to do it up x

i am indeed :haha:
how much under the asking price did u offer?
we started 20k lower then got 9k off it.
xx

its 199.950 and we offered 185 and as he has said he is thinking about it, its not a definate no! so realy hope he accepts it, but im not holding my hopes out for it x

kelsey hun you put me to shame lol iam goin say somethn cos i know they can get funny with bmi so im goin ask to be weighed when i next go im just on the elf make up site thinkn ordern some make up if spend over 10 free delivrey this weekend x

OH i love elf stuff, so cheap but still good apart from the mascara , love the nail varnish i have loads of them x

have you tried any lipsticks im gettin the warm brozer pallete but looks like theres a nice pink in as well tbh natrual nymph lipstick and the high defination powder x

let me know if u want the code its only valid this weekend but worth doing for free delivrey x

i cant spend anymore but thank you,
i have only tried 1 lipstick and it was bright red for a fancy dress but it was fine x

i do like nice lipstick, i normally buy virgin vie lippy x

oh cool. are you willing to go higher if she does'nt except? x

Oh by the way :af: came in the middles of the night :( new i would lol i no my body so well. so better ring the docs on monday :( duno if i want to tbh. but no i should. xx

aww hugs hun id ring get it over with itl only be questions for your doc appointment and they will just refer you :)

we can go a tad higher and mum and dad in law have said if its the perfect house for us they will help us out but we want to try and do it on our own.

sorry love, its upsetting everytime, im still waiting for mine!
yeah i think you should tell doctor and obvoiusly carry on trying whilst your waiting for you hospital appointment comes through, and it can still happen.

im still hoping im on this month so i dont have to go back coz i know theres not cysts on my ovaries so waiting game for me.

does james get annoyed about it too when you come on? x

your wellcome iv not tried them i really want the dior one kate moss advertises but lot money to spend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->