my first baby buy :)

yes doctors wil ask you about your peroids and how long youve been trying then they will write a letter to hospital and get you an appointment x

Oh thats nice of them james's dad gave us our deposit. its james's inherintents (soz cant spell lol )

erm he doesnt get annoyed just bit sad same as me we didnt think it would take this long so he feels bad for me aswell bless him, he wants to be a daddy. xx

Yes exactly what we thought, I never knew it was going to be this hard! Or long!
Before coming on this sight I just thought it was people in there late 30s 40s that found it hard to conceive.
But there's so many factors these days.

Well mum n dad in law gave us 24 grand for the deposit on the flat as they did with his sister n her partner except they paid there's back when they remortgaged, but they don't live in a nice area so therefore there house cost less, we bought when the Market was high so if we were to sell the flat we would get any of the 24k back, so we glad that we can keep it and rent it out and maybe sell again when the Market goes up. People are wanting to rent as hard to get a mortgage x

yeah the market is always up and down. best to sell when it high ovi.

i think will be here for a few years, once weve grown out of it. id love a bigger garden tho, but that will be on our next house :D

havent had that bad :af: this time i think its coz i didnt :sex: the night b4 as that normally makes it worse.

Yeah mine comes in strong if we have sex when I'm due on, but I can't tell so can't prevent it x

Hello ladies,

How are we?

Sorry to hear af came Kelsey !

Good luck for Monday Hayley !!

I just wanted to ask are you sure you don't mind me still being on here ?

xx

thansk cheryl . yes course its fine you being on here dont be silly. u can put pics up of all bits ur buying ur baby :D

im still on a baby buying ban untill my :bfp:
sometimes im tempted just to give all my stuff away fed up tbh x

:hugs: awww Hun :( the timings obviously not right just now. Stay positive, I know it's hard though !!

We bought a bath today, I wanted the Winnie the pooh one but ikea had one of $12 so I thought why not better than paying $35. we also bought some bibs from babies r us.

I'm sooo tired tonight !

xx

hey girls no course not cheryl your still one of us and i enjoy talkin to you ooh you will have post pics when babys born in some of the stuff you brought :) im bit fed up as well kelsey :nope: :hugs:

Keep at it girls , I never thought I'd get my BFP ! It felt so hard and like it was never going to happen !! I'm still in shock to be honest. I've browsed the shops for a few months now and bought bits but doing it now I'm actually pregnant is so strange.

It's not at all how I thought it'd be! I don't feel like I thought I would ! it'd crazy because alot of the time I actually forget ! I'll be driving, cooking, watching tv and I'll be like oh yeah ! Lol.

I'm soooooo soooooo soooooo in love with the bugaboo, I just want to push it round all day !!!!!! Have you seen the humphreys corner nursery furniture?

I'm keeping everything crossed for you all !!!!

xx

This is the humphreys corner set ... What do you think? Obviously not buying it til later on. Bubs room has built in white robs, brown carpet, cream blind . And we will put blue or pink with depending on the sex xx

https://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z346/missymoo88/3707a627.jpg

thats really lovely hun. would u need more draw space or do u have the in the built in wardrobe? xx

Well I said to hubby what if we just got plastic drawers for inside the wardrobes, no one will see them and then everything will be neat. Id have socks, hats, swimwear, vets, pjs in the drawers in the wardrobe and in the drawers under the changing table I'd have bedding and then towels & blankets. What do you think? xx

I dunno if I want pine though. Hubby loves the humphreys set though and I suppose the built in robes are white.

Well I'm off to sleep now, I have to be up early for my bloods :(

Have a good night xx

i really like that hun my mom said she wil buy the furniture for baby :) i want a sleigh cot bed but mega expensive :/

yh i like them to jenn, i have no idea what ill get, will think neerer the time. x

Dont be so silly Cheryl!! It's us 4 that has kept in contact and that's how it will stay, feel like we know each other well.

I love the White baby stuff for nursery but my mum has kept my cot and it's stained oak so I think we will sand it down, suppose could paint it White x

I'm getting very bad pains where my ovaries are today, I'm at nan's for dinner now and going straight to my friends so can't do an ovulation strip till then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->