my first baby buy :)

hey girls just been for couple :wine: with the bf :) havent drank for ages only had 2 vodkas n coke singles and feel drunk :blush: :haha:

you deserve it babe.
its my 26th birthday on saturday and im planning to go out clubbing i just hope im ok to drink, coz want to enjoy myself, if i was pregnant i think id be fine anyway x

yeah cos there not connected to your blood supply for few weeks so a couple is fine tbh i dont norm drink as of the ttc but thought a couple wont harm me tonight :) x

aww good on ya hun.

ive had a whole day of dvd's and snuggles with james :cloud9:
just watching super human super strong atm. thinking i should really get into shape lol

xx

i plan on having more than a few but i havent even ovuvlated yet that i know of x

th super strong lady just had a baby and she said it killed, she would rather pull a truck with her hands :haha:

i just keep thinking if my mum can do it with just gas and air then im sure i can, i hope lol

my m8 had her baby just gas n air n he was 9pound 2 id like an epiduaral so i can rest between contractions and they dont give u as much so you cans still feel it but not as painfull :) only thing i dont really want is when they cut you :shock:

hmm my cousin has painted her daughter nails she not a year old till august is it me or is that really bad x

i do think its too young to be getting a child into but its not as bad as other things people do x

girls are growing up too fast nowadays, so think they should make the most of there childhood

just seems wrong to me i know its only fun but there nails arent even proper nails at that age and shouldent be puttn chemicals on them and they should be doin fun stuff at her age and in my opion a one year old dont appreciate painted nails x

im not sure i dont think its the worst thing to do but then i dont think it should be done all the time. my neice is 2 and she loves to have her toes done the same as mummy , but doesnt have it alot, just the same as she loves doing make up and any1 else's in the room lol

but yh kids grow up way to fast, im dredding when my kid gets to a teenager esp if its a girl i no what i got up 2 at 13 onwards and i defo do NOT want my kid doing them things. hopefully ill keep them busy enough doing things they wont want to grow up 2 fast and get out the house. xx

there are alot of chemicals in them are arent good for children, my neice is 4 and loves it all, coz being girls they watch mummy but not even 1 years old is not right xx

yeah its just to young say when there bit older i think its okay i know if i have a girl il worry because girls do like to dress older than they are but i would love a girl tbh x

iv gotten refused ciggerates before was buying them for the bf as he was outside i was like wtf we had not five mins ago brought a bottle of vodka me thinks someone was on a power trip and why is when you get asked for i.d you never have it :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->