my first baby buy :)

I hope the man of the house we want has decided today!! I'm going to be excited or sad!
And I broke a mirror this morning ha x

Everything crossed for you hayley !!!! Let us know!

I got on the scales this morning, I've lost 3 lbs this week with not having an appetite and getting full. It's funny how our bodies work hey!

We booked our scan today, Monday 5th September but I'm going to request an 8 week scan to check for twins lol.

Hope you're all well xxx

Can you request another scan? I don't think they would over here, we would have to do private 1,
I can't wait until we can have a 4d scan I want 1 so much!

I've heard a lot of people say they lose weight at 1St when there pregnant x

Ye we'll have to pay though but I don't mind.

We'll be having a 3/4D scam at 17 weeks to find out the sex :) I can't wait to get to 8 weeks, then to 12 then I think I'll be able to relax more. Morning sickness hasnt hit me yet, briskly my teeth and taking vits I gag. And I must admit doing a 20 odd stone womans Brazilian did make me feel queezy! Lol.

Not heard anything yet ?

xx

Morning girls. good luck 2day hayley.

Well me and james had a long talk last night and have decided were not going to the doc's yet. as crazy as it sounds were just not ready to hear bad news, i no it might not be bad new and everything is fine, but the way were feeling about TTC atm i just dont want to get bogged down with tests and drugs ect.

i no that sounds crazy but i no what im like i just get to obsessed and bf only worries, maybe later we will go doc's but right now weve decided not to.

hey girls kesey i understand that theres no rush to go docs just just when you feel ready :) good luck hayley hope you get the house. cheryl im def gettin a 4d scan think there amazing. im of to have my smear in bit joy lol
and got my scan next week which im so excited about :happydance:

thanks hun hope the smear goes ok lol

yay your scan :happydance:
and my sis finds out the gender on the 26th :happydance: xx

thank you lol i said to my bf you men get it easy dont have have any thing like this till they older 2 people in 2 weeks got see my down there :blush: lol as the scan is internal part of it is

I think your still 19 Kelsey the changes if you having something is slim and if you don't mind still trying then you just carry on and it will haven eventually, I was worried about going and I only had 1 chat with my gp then a chat with a doctor at hospital and the scan, and they told me then and there that I havd no
Cysts, so carry on love we will get there!!

I think we won't have 4d until I'm like 20-30 weeks so you can see as much development as possible.

The seller of the house had a few viewings this weekend and has 1 tomorrow aslo, so he wants to hear the feedback from these people and then he will decide, I hate waiting, I just want it so bad!!!
I don't want to get into a bidding war with another couple over it x

could of been worse could of been full massage i renember when i did beauty and had do a pedicure on a women with really bad dry skin :sick: smear went ok she had trouble getting to my cervix at 1st she said it was quite far back :wacko: but once hands under hips it came forward and she said it wont cause any prob ttc :) i wonder if thats why iv never been able find mine x

Glad it went well hunnie.

Well ladies i have news.
Me and james have decided to put ttc on hold for a while. after a year of trying and focasing out lives around ttc, its time to get us back. im going to do my driving lessons and get a job so we have more money for bubbs, as james's work are struggling so not giving raise's for a while. so were going to be un selfish and have alot of money b4 we have a baby. we could cope fine now with a child but theres things we want to do b4 hand like buy a 2nd home ect, so more money coming in. and it will just be better for when we do have bubbs :D
ill be WTT on here now but ill still be on this thread chatting to u girlys if u dont mind.
im also selling all my baby bits, my sis and her mate get 1st dibs, and after that it will all go up for sale on here so ill let u no when it does :D

its been a long fun hard journey for us. So now its on hold.... I'll be bk :p

Good luck girlys :dust:

hey hun well i refuse to let you leave this thread mrs :) i think you got plenty time to try for baby so do it when your ready and make the most of being young and do things that you cant do with a baby x

Wow Kelsey I didn't expect that but fair play to you, if you can do it's then good luck to you, finding job etc and yes stay on here

Why do you need to sell your stuff, why not just keep it?

Will you go back to using contraception again? You are young and have plenty of time to do what you want xxx

Change it to what? Double click on yours and change the writing or if you want a daisy chain click on mine and make your own, think you go into settings and copy and pasta the URL number or something x

That must of been a hard decision Kelsey !!

Fingers crossed this guy accepts your offer hayley!

I had to do 2 full body massages today Jenny ... I'm exhausted !!

Just rang the doctors for my blood results, all's good and she's very happy. My hCG level is now at 778. She wants to see me at 7 weeks - Tuesday 2nd August.

I'm shattered tonight but trying to stay awake til 7.30 so hopefully I'll sleep through except waking to pee xx

i bet you are my mate saud when she was pregnant the first 3 months are the hardest because your so tired and morning sickness and strangers arent aware of you being pregnant so can be careless i just want delte my clomid sig and change it after my scan x

If you go to the bit where it says private messages then to the left it'll say signature xx

Someone put an offer on it too higher than ours so they asked would we put ours, we have but got a feeling we won't get it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->