my first baby buy :)

glad you had a good night!

law and i went to bed at 9;30 last night we had a busy few nights helping out a friend move house x

Hey all hope your all well

Well I'm cd 35 now and still no positive OPK so I'm guessing I don't ovulate, I'm not sure whether I want to carry on really trying or just chill down bait until we move and then when we get in start again, I mean we can still have unprotected sex but not have sex because were trying, oh I dont know,

I'm so excited to move, I want to start boxing stuff up now, we were told last night ww could be in around 1St week in sept x

aww hun its up 2 u. maybe just chill and forget ur trying if that makes sence.

well i found it so hard last night watching one born every minute usa cried my eyes out think the not ttc is really hitting me now.

james might be getting a promotion :happydance: so hopefully we wont be WTT as long as i thought, but not sure depends on his work.

well i have :shower: :hangwashing: :dishes: :laundry: all morning so now im just watching loose woman eating lunch lol

just got few bits to do later

xx

Hello ladies, hope you're all well.

I've been flat out with work and I'm exhausted !! Not coping with full days at the mo.

No morning sickness as of yet, I'm extremely tired, restless disturbed sleep and my breasts are so sore I could cry lol.

A week on Tuesday I have my 7 week check up then the week after my 8 week scan , so just waiting now.

Keep at it ladies , it'll all be worth it in the end :) xc

Yeah Kelsey know what you mean Kelsey, maybe whilst I'm excited Bout having a house hopefully because it's all complete it will make us both feel happier!

Cheryl my friend said she cried with the pain in her boobs, not looking forward to that ha
When do you think ul leave work?
How comes you been doing full days?

and can i have pcos if i havent got cysts on my ovaries?

i had a 33 day cycle foe 2 months whilst taking agnus castus and then i stopped coz the doctor said she had never heard of them so thought i should stop, now still waiting and on day 35 x

i think you can have just the syndrome but im not 100cent sure tbh :/ thats great news kelsey :)

hope james gets it kelsey x

and i really dont think i ovulate but obviously they wont tell me fore definate until my next app in sept.

so what was your next step jen? x

That's good babe,
But I meant what's the next step you went through when they said you weren't ovulating x

ah sorry hun my brains switched of well il start from the beging when i was diagnosed with it they just put me on pcos which can help some people get regular periods but it didnt for me and im not 100cent what is used for it mainly helped with my weight :) and then there was no othere medication apart from the clomid as it wasnt important wheather i was ovulationg

Hey all, I'm feeling a tad delicate this morning, had a very good night and very late night ha so glad I'm not working today!

Got family coming over and going out for dinner later with my mum and nan x

How's everyone been? X

hi im okay thank you not up to much today just goin do some shopping go and see my horse may ride if its nice x

I need more sleep!! Might get back in bed ha before we going out for dinner x

had really nice sunday havent done shopping or seen my horse though :dohh:
so seeing her tommrow hope the weather stays nice x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe