my first baby buy :)

We had to go up to 190 but we have bought a house!!!!! Yay I cried at work like an idiot ha so happy!! Just fingers crossed it all goes through ok xx

sorted my sig out you like ?! i love it prefer it to my old one :) just watchn undercover boss x

Yeah like the Disney baby ha
We just got back from helping a friend move house, tired now and just going to watch. "just go with it" with Adam sandler and Jennifer aniston x

hey hun it wil be a disney baby love dinsy iv made a ticker how do i upload it can you explain it to me please x

Wow Kelsey I didn't expect that but fair play to you, if you can do it's then good luck to you, finding job etc and yes stay on here

Why do you need to sell your stuff, why not just keep it?

Will you go back to using contraception again? You are young and have plenty of time to do what you want xxx

yeah its a tough decision but in the long run its better for all of us, and bubbs will have a happier richer mummy and daddy lol

ive sold most to my sis £60 worth lol im selling it not sure why i just think start a fresh can always buy more later or my sis can give it bk once her bubbs is done with it.

no james will just use condoms or pull out.
never going bk on the pill lol

nope ill deffo be staying on here :D :D:D

xxx yay got my driving kesson on monday :D

Thank you so happy!! X

Ul love driving, I do, I could not live without a car x

Morning lovely,

I'm just getting snuggled in bed, soooooo tired!

Congratulations on the house Hayley :)

xx

Thanks all, we got to sort out some paperwork tomorrow and then it all starts x

I can't wait!!! Hopefully be about 10 weeks or less as when you are only buying, there's not as much paperwork to complete x

Morning hun. well we :sex: for the 1st time last nite since not ttc. wow that was weird . but i love the not having to lie still for ages or or put something there to keep sperm in lol. this is going to be 1 very differant month :(
but its for the best! :D xx

How is every1 ??

:dust: xx

aw hun you can always start the ttc again nothing set in stone :) i hate the walk after trying keep spermies in sorry for tmi lol

haha same. yeah i no just have to keep thinking this is for the best. xxxx

hey ladies have a look
https://www.babyandbump.com/buy-swap-sell/680144-unisex-baby-clothes.html

i bet kelsey.
we have been told we could be in the house as little as 6 weeks, i think it will be a bit longer but thats so good,

its the 1st evening ive been at home since sat night and its much needed just to sit and watch tele ha x

hey girls im shattered didnt sleep well last night just been for a cavery for my sisters 18th im stuffed :p and got a piace of birthday cake :cake: 2 nom choclate one :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->