My first day past ovulation! join me!

Hey everyone just a wee update! i am having small twinges on my right and left side and i am suffering awful mood swings... happy as larry one minute and grouchy the next:/ anyone else? x

Wow congrats ladies...happy aabt all bfps...

I was totally turned off by my usual lunch today - it tasted awful. And now, I feel famished and am craving sweets so bad! I just went to our vending machine to get a sweet afternoon treat :)

I'm super tired too. I just want to take a nap!

Just now tested in clearblue bfn:-(
Anyways af not due till 26th.will keep on testing

please wish me gudlck and pray for me...please...

definitely not out yet. my af due the same day. i did another ic this morning. if there is a linr there, its so faint so i doubt its anything cos it would be getting darker. confusing! good luck x

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::flower::flower:
:flower::flower::flower:
to turn the bfn a fabulous bfp.. good luck dear

my af due on 28.. i m having no special symptoms yet.10dpo. still i pray it turns out to be our lucky month..

I was totally turned off by my usual lunch today - it tasted awful. And now, I feel famished and am craving sweets so bad! I just went to our vending machine to get a sweet afternoon treat :)

I'm super tired too. I just want to take a nap!

oh i know the feeling! for the past week i have taken afternoon naps same as emily and they have lasted 3-3 and a half hours long :/ im always tired these days! mood swings are horrible, OT thinks i have bipolar but im desperately hoping im pregnant lol x

Hey Ladie hope you all are well besides having a case,of the crazies. Af is due the 25th soooo close every cheapie has given me bfn. hoping to get a bfp soon no symptoms rigjt now

Hey Ladie hope you all are well besides having a case,of the crazies. Af is due the 25th soooo close every cheapie has given me bfn. hoping to get a bfp soon no symptoms rigjt now

I was using my internet cheapies but didnt get even the faintest of line, there was just nothing! this clear blue test has given me so much hope, i hope it wasnt a negative! will test with the other one in a few days x

Thanks.nearly and piya..thxa lot..seriously praying all time..

All the best to all my dear ladies here..

Kimberly i.seriously love the.new addition to your signature

kimberly have i missed summat lol...have u done another test??

For the past week I've been using my internet cheapies and they were all completely negative, took a clear blue test yesterday and it was a faint positive, and took an Internet cheapie today and it was also positive! x

yahooo so excited for you Kimberly where are you in your cycle?

I am CD 21! (my usual cycles are 28 days long) I ovulated on CD 10 and had implantation 15DPO (CD 15)!

Oh boy so at 11dpo there is still hope woohoo. Congrats and happy and healthy 9 months to you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->