• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My first day past ovulation! join me!

i say we test on the 25th lol, too late?

nikki well having no symptoms must be a sure sign of pregnancy. lol my job is to symtpom spot an darn it I just gave you one lol

I honestly dont know when my next af is due, i ovulated early this month, on day 10! and my af was only four days long and light, i expect a period by 28th so i think i will test around then if i can wait that long! i might start testing once a day after 10dpo, seeing as i have 12 pregnancy tests just sitting in my cupboard in the bathroom lol! x

i will test 12dpo.. till then fingers crossed for all.. lol.. babydust :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

im a poas addict. already have 4 here just ordered some cheapies so just gonna do 1 a day from tomorrow lol. just to fulfil my addiction

I Will be,testing nezt friday on June 22nd which woul make me 12dpo,as well

OK I just had a complete breakdown at the DMV. Started crying because I had to go get my marriage license and continued to cry for an hour and a half. I'm not sure what that was about LOL. When I got back they took me right away and I got everything changed over. They must have thought I was crazy. I can't help but wonder if I'm preggers LOL.

Wow, I missed a lot too! Good Morning everyone (at least morning here :))!

Good luck on your exam Mummy3ds!

6dpo - TMI... Terrible diarrhea yesterday - whew! I think it's done with now. Heartburn is gone so far too, but it's still early in the day. I had a temp dip yesterday and it shot back up today - which gave me so much hope that I'm almost giddy!!! :happydance: I'm not a morning person by any means, but getting to temp in the morning makes me look forward to waking up, haha! Funny the things that excite me now.

Still crampy and heavy boobs (but not so much sore). My back hurts something awful too... so much so that it was hard to bend over and put shoes and socks on this morning. I did have a softball game last night and that could be part of it, but it's not usually this bad.

I've been sneezing and stuffy too, which is weird. Kimberleyrobx, I hope that means good stuff for us!!

Nearlythere38, I'm a POAS addict too. I'm sure I'll cave on Sunday - Father's Day, cause it would be so cool to have a BFP on that day - I'll only be 8dpo, but what the heck... I've got a ton of ICs. I won't use my good ones until the 20th which will be 11dpo (if AF hasn't shown up). I'm due the 20th/21st.

Have a great day everyone!!

Well the exams went well and Im now officially finished college. I start uni in September :)
I have been sneezing and blowing my nose all day and generally feel shattered but I do believe that is down to so much studying (the shattered bit) as for the cold who knows where it came from lol
Right Im off for a bath and to chill for a bit as we are off out with friends for dinner tonight, If I dont manage to get on over the weekend, hope everyone has a fab weekend and for those who are testing on Sunday good luck xx

AFM: you guys would not believe that I really did the bleach test (i'm a weirdo) lol.
hubby did it with me and it was hillarious. if you need a laugh this may be what you need to do. so we took a cup of urine and added it to a cup of bleach. if it foams it is suppose to mean you are pregnant. when i tell you dh'S cup foamed way more than mine... it was soooo funny i was like well congratulations to you because obviously you are more pregnant than I am. sigghhhh. the picture below shows his cup and mine and you can clearly see which one is his. lol #FAIL:shrug:

DISCLOSURE: IF YOU DO THIS DO IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA, AND BEWARE THE CUP GET WARM

I HAD ALREADY READ THAT IT DIDNT WORK HOWEVER IT WAS GOOD SOURCE OF ENTERTAINMENT :coffee:

209.jpg

Well the exams went well and Im now officially finished college. I start uni in September :)
I have been sneezing and blowing my nose all day and generally feel shattered but I do believe that is down to so much studying (the shattered bit) as for the cold who knows where it came from lol
Right Im off for a bath and to chill for a bit as we are off out with friends for dinner tonight, If I dont manage to get on over the weekend, hope everyone has a fab weekend and for those who are testing on Sunday good luck xx

:happydance:CONGRATULATIONS ON SUCH A WONDEFUL ACCOMPLISHMENT:happydance:

More symptom spotting. Why did i read The symptoms of early pg. I Just experienced cramping lower tummy Then it was follw by The stabby pains Like someone sticking me with a needle. Now lower..bsck pains. Blah! Lol

afm: You guys would not believe that i really did the bleach test (i'm a weirdo) lol.
Hubby did it with me and it was hillarious. If you need a laugh this may be what you need to do. So we took a cup of urine and added it to a cup of bleach. If it foams it is suppose to mean you are pregnant. When i tell you dh's cup foamed way more than mine... It was soooo funny i was like well congratulations to you because obviously you are more pregnant than i am. Sigghhhh. The picture below shows his cup and mine and you can clearly see which one is his. Lol #fail:shrug:

Disclosure: If you do this do in a well ventilated area, and beware the cup get warm

i had already read that it didnt work however it was good source of entertainment :coffee:

View attachment 422155

laughing my fucking arse off! Lol!

well ladies i have a serious update to make! all day today i have had very watery cm as i said in my last posts! well i am sitting in bed with my hubster right now, we have just had sex and i went to the toilet and wiped blood! although it wasnt red or anything, just a light pink color! what do you think ladies? implantation or maybe just DTD too hard?! im sitting here right now cramping and since ovulation day i keep having pins and needles in my feet! x

ooo i think it could be, especially with the cm!!! i woke up this morning and because i had a full bladDer and needed to pee, had the most awful cramps and needed to go asap to relieve it

ooo i think it could be, especially with the cm!!! i woke up this morning and because i had a full bladDer and needed to pee, had the most awful cramps and needed to go asap to relieve it

Oh i had that ALL the time when i was heavily pregnant, it hurt to get out of bed because my bladder was so full and emily was squashing it! the blood is gone now it was only a little last night, i am so excited i hope it was implantation! i did a pg test this morning and it was negative so i'll give it a few days and test again :) how are you? any more symptoms? x

fingers crossed for u :) i just feel different, on and off achy pains in bbs at the sides, random dizzy spells, mild headache, slightly crampy and hungry n nauseous at the same time lol. this wait is gonna drag

hi friends!

I don't have much symptoms other than some cramp on my lower abs and little yellow cm last night..
Lower back pain and very low energy are always there..

am either on 5dpo or 6 dpo am not sure.Keeping my fingers crossed..:happydance:

@ Kimberly : Best of luck..good to know about your pink spotting

well all morning i have been cramping and i am having lower back ache, very dull so just a bit uncomfortable, i hope this is it! very excited to test, might start testing later! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->