My girl sway :)

Good luck with your sway, I'm interested to see how it goes.

I'd happily sway next time but all the information is just so, so confusing. Everything contradicts eachother and there's so many opinions and studies, I just would never be sure if the effort was making any difference or whether it was wrong and unknowingly swaying for a boy instead. xx

The way I see it is I've looked at the statistics on the gender dreaming site and most of the swaying only ups your chance of one gender by maybe 10-15%. All together I think 67% got their desired gender after all the swaying tried.

I think to myself I might as well TRY and if it is a boy i'll be happy as long as he's healthy and I'll love him as much as I would a girl but at least I'll know I tried for a girl.

Thats exactly my thinking too. Its 2 children for us and I already said I will adore another boy like I do my son and know that he was 100% meant to be if we sway girl and get a boy.
But I also think deep down if I don't try and do this I will always wonder what if... x

that's how I felt too, I wont live with any regrets and I make freekin amazing boys so if its another one then he will be just as awesome. unexpected that's right it only ups your chances but it could be upping them from say 40% because you were swaying boy unknowingly to say 65% so im willing to give it a try and give it my all. The overall stats are about 65% desired gender however certain things like clomid (85%) and intense exercise (87%) have much higher success stats alone iykwim?

Isn't clomid only prescribed by a Doctor if you are having problems with ovulating?.

yeah but you can buy it unprescribed too x

Ive got 2 friends who had clomid and both had boys! x

Oh I didn't know that!!. Did you purchase it on the internet?. A lot of Girls swear it was the clomid that blessed them with their girlees, but I did hear it can produce boys as well. xx Good luck x

Yeah it can definately produce boys too. The stats are really good on gender dreaming 85% of people os far that took clomid got their girl. Yeah I bought it online (no lectures please lol) xxx

Aww I'm sure no one will lecture you :) think I may buy some myself now with those success statistics!!! :) xxx

well ladies, 9 months time and I will know if its worked or not. Got a very faint bfp today at 9dpo https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/007.jpg

Congratulations!!! Hope I get one as quick, sending lots of pink dust your way x

https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/Renfrewshire-20130827-02578.jpg
Away on holiday with a big cheeser on my face today. Thanks xxx

omg!!! Thats is soo pregnant!!!! Massive congrats, I rrally hope thats your little lady if not another of your gooorgeous little boys xxxxx

OMG congratulations!!! I am so interested to see if you have a girl, I really hope that you do!! Keep us updated!!!

Thanks ladies. I won't be around this week as I'm just off on hols, however I will start a journal etc when I'm back and no doubt keep this thread updated too xxx

Yipeeeeeeeee!!! Congratulations!!!. Really hope you get you're little Girl xxx
I bet you are chuffed to bits that you got pregnant so quick!!!. Did your hubby do FR then did you DTD the day of your positive OPK?. I need some tips for December!!! xx

Woohoo congrats! It is what it is now :) Very interested in the pink or blue here.

I have now fully planned my sway after some research on GD.

Bought Rephresh
Will be trying a 2 day cut off for a few month then onto 1 day if not pregnant.
Will just dtd once after hubby as abstained for 10 days.
Also cutting our caffene and following my own version of LE diet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->