My girl sway :)

caleblake

mummy to caleb & blake
Reaction score
Ok so thought this is the best place to start a thread on my sway.
I have 2 wonderful boys and this is definitely my last baby (I said that with no2) but for health and financial reasons it has to be our very last.

I decided I would really love a daughter and will do what I can to sway the odds in my favour. Ive been researching swaying etc for nearly 2 years now and Im sure Ive got the best sway I can get.

I decided that Trivers Willard hypothesis was the thing that made most scientific sense to me and I genuinely believe it works.

Ive been on gender dreaming since starting my sway and bought a diet plan from atomic. Ive been on the LE diet since May now and Ive lost over 1 1/2 stone. Ive been exercising and making huge lifestyle changes.

Ive drunk nothing but peppermint tea, diet soda and the odd coffee...its brutal. Ive drastically lowered my blood sugars, cut out breakfast, having 2 meals a day and no snacks at all.

Supps wise Ive been taking cranberry, cetirizine, high dose folic acid and clomid.

We are currently on our first month ttc and Im using the abstain positive opk attempt for BD. DH has been taking cranberry and Licorice root and been wearing tighty whites instead of boxers. He will also take a hot bath before BD and I will take a shower.

We have other things on our side this month such as I will ov in the new moon/first quarter, im using ions like lavender, fans, windows open, running water, wearing a rose quartz bracelet. Im even using old wives tales such as a baby dress and wooden spoon with pink bow under the bed :)

Above all ive been praying alot

I got a near positive opk today so hoping its positive by tonight so we can have our 1 attempt. Keep your fingers and toes crossed this works as we only have this month and October to try then we need to stop until next September due to a family holiday to florida next august. We were hoping to have 3 months but I need a smear next month plus I go on holiday in 2 weeks and know my diet will suffer so don't feel comfortable having an attempt in sept.

Loads of pink sparkly baby dust needed ladies :)

:pink: :pink: :pink: :pink: :pink: :pink: :pink: :pink: :pink:

Sounds like you have researched alot and are giving yourself the best chance! Sending you lots of pink baby dust

Hoping it works for you, I really do.

I am also having a pink sway but not going to the extreme like you. I have been following my charts temping for 5 months now although my LP is too short I lengthened it to 11 days last cycle by taking 50mg of B6.

Ive heard B6 is a boy sway though so dont know what to do now!! Also I thought calcium and magnesium were girl sway?

I am trying the cut off 3 days before ov method x

if you take a look at the gender dreaming site, its different from ingender which is where it looks like you have got your info from. I tried cal/mag and shettles for DS2 with the stuff on ingender then stumbled upon gender dreaming. a lot of ladies ended up with boys on cal/mag supps. Gender dreaming works on a theory called trivers Willard hypothesis (google it) and makes total scientific sense to me. Basically you trick your body through diet into thinking your in hard times and therefore more likely to produce a girl as they don't need as much nourishment etc as boys. theres a lot more to it than that. There is a spreadsheet on gender dreaming that people update when they fall pregnant. at the minute the success rate for swaying overall for a girl using the LE diet is 61% so definitely increasing your odd. Individual things like extreme exercise included has a 90% success rate atm and clomid has a 85% success rate atm. Its all good as you can see exactly how well its working xxx

ps I don't want to scare you from your sway this is just what ive researched over the years and what I believe makes most sense and I can see works through real stats xxx

I've been on there and the forum/website confuses me.

So what do they say about timing sex? Its the shettles method ive read about.

I mostly eat roughly 100-1200 cals a day anyway and started the 5:2 diet so that will make my body think its starving without me following a diet plan. I am cutting out all caffine and also (sob sob) going to 'try' and knock alcohol on the head until after ov but I love a glass of wine on the weekend!! x

I've never swayed both have two girls.When it comes to timing sex all I can say is it didn't matter for us.With DD1 we dtd everyday for a week including day before ovulation,during,and after.With DD2 we only DTD on ovulation day(suggested for boy sway).I used preseed with DD2(also somewhat suggested for boy).Good luck.I hope you get your girl

Yeah, you know what deep down I feel its all random and you will get what you are given despite what you do. These things are put in place to lure us in and get trying them BUT on the other hand there is something in me that tells me I must try it. Not to the extreme but with cutting off the ov.
We've always said its 2 children. Id never have a 3rd just to get a girl only if I wanted another baby regardless of the sex. If Iget another boy all I want is a healthy child. I see this a a bit of fun and will see what it brings xx

shettles method has been debunked really, timing doesn't matter at all tbh xxx

ps mrsm17, alcohol can sway pink too....body into a state of deterioration mode :)

So when are you going to dtd? Just make your body starving and dtd whenever? x

Have you read about O+12?

https://www.in-gender.com/Gender-Selection/Oplus12/

I think though that you could miss ovulation if you do this. Not sure how well it works.

I ovulated yesterday and dtd last night. no mrsm17 it doesn't work like that, you don't need to starve yourself just eat less calories so its dieting but still eating, my plan was 1600 calories a day and the lowest is 1200. You dtd either on a positive opk pr o+12 (That's what we did jellybean) as your cm is more hospitable to xx sperm. xxx

I find the 0+12 v v difficult and I temp. I cant get my head round doing it so close to ov. Only cause I know I conceived my son like that. I was drinking a lot but also eating a lot at the time and was 1 st heavier than I am now 18 months post pregnancy.

I eat less calories than that anyway usually 100/1200 a day with 2 days of 500.
Its interesting. I will stick to this and my 3 day cut off for a while.

Ive never had a + opk even the month I conceived my son x

here this explains more about the shettles method theory, what the LE diet and supps do is reduce your cervical mucas making it more girl sperm friendly.

https://genderdreaming.com/forum/sw...real-differences-between-x-sperm-y-sperm.html

This one explains the trivers Willard hypothesis

https://genderdreaming.com/forum/ge...understanding-trivers-willard-hypothesis.html

The fact you have lost weight from being pregnant and eat less calories really is good for swaying girl :)

I'm just starting a girl sway!!

This is what I'm trying
-Low everything diet
-Sex everyday up till and including day of positive OPK
-Rephresh lube/moisturiser stuff to get the right PH
-Only missionary/shallow position, no orgasm
-Hours brisk walk a day
-Skipping breakfast

This is what I got off Gender dreaming. I thought I wouldnt go toooo mad on swaying but these seemed like the methods I could do :)

Roughly how long before ov is a positive opk?

I have never had a positive no matter what time of day but I can pinpoint my ov very well in other ways x

I think generally a positive OPK is anywhere between 8 hours and 48 hours before ovulation. Thats what I've read.

Someone on there said if your husband isn't up for BDing every day or abstaining. Then to get him to release or help him release as soon as you get your OPK then BD later on in the evening. Then you've lowered the sperm count.

The only problem with girl swaying is it's all about making the enviroment quite hospitable to sperm and also lowering sperm count so it can take ages to get pregnant.

Yes will see how it goes. I was pregnant within a month coming off the pill with my son.

I think hubby will be more than pleased to dtd everyday ;)

Haha yeah that's what were going to do! BD or release every day up until OPK. Then abstain for the rest of the month (well use protection lol)

I got pregnant with my son on the pill, combination of antibiotics and being really ill. We were DTD like every day or other day, and I was on the perfect boy diet. Lots of salt and fat and no real exercise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->