My hair looks like a halloween wig!!!

skippy

Got my furbabies :)
Reaction score
I dyed it a couple of days ago, but its either been up or plaited since then, taken it out and brushed it..
https://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/funhou/rg/wigs/60004.jpg

my hair now looks like that! although mines down to my elbows so looks even MORE witch like!
:dohh::dohh::dohh:

thankss:)
although mines all frizzy and looks like one of the wigs thats got all knotted and icky :( i neeeed my straighteners back! OH took the fuse out cause the tv one blew...damn him!!

get some oil a few drops and rub them in your hands and apply it all over, it should help. i know how you feel, i also dye my hair black and used to have it long-ish and it would do that after wearing up!
For adding shine and bounce to your hair, apply a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water to your hair.

get some oil a few drops and rub them in your hands and apply it all over, it should help. i know how you feel, i also dye my hair black and used to have it long-ish and it would do that after wearing up!
For adding shine and bounce to your hair, apply a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water to your hair.

I tried the oil thing and it worked!! my hair looks nearly normal, i'll have to get some apple cider vinegar! thank you, was worried about going round my OH's house and looking like a bloody poodle:blush:

hahaha i dye my hair black aswell and it always looks like a wig right after!! it looks just like that lol you just have to wash it a few times and put loads of conditioner on and it looks normal again! :rofl:

thanks lol, i'll try washing it asap, run out of hot water :cry: hopefully it'll go back to normal soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->