My ~*January*~ Testing Ladies, on our way to our BFP!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=877775&d=1435052770

I knew it was totally early but i did it anyway. Here's my test from 8dpo, this am.

I vary from having line eye to nothing at all. I swear a see a hint in person, and then i turn it and see nothing. Different lighting creates a sort of line but at the same time doesn't. I played with the colors on my phone (i should really share that one) and it picked up something and darkened there.

I put it on the computer, inverted colors etc, and got nothin. SO i'm assuming this is all in my head. Anyway sharing with you. I have a tiny bit of hope since i swear i saw something lol but well i know it's probably nothing at all.

I see where you are seeing a line, but it could just be shadow. 8dpo is WAY too early to take a test. Stay hopeful and don't test for at least another couple days.

i won't. i'll be on vacation. i checked again a bit ago and yeah, definitely nothing there. Hey you know you can follow my journal instead right? this way you can stay informed if you'd like :) link is in my signature.

Hi ladies,

So sorry I have been MIA for quite a long time. How's everyone doing?

I'm doing good, Gracie will be 1 next month! How the heck did that happen. Seems like just yesterday we were trying to conceive.

Hope you don't mind me sharing some pictures :) These were taken on Sunday for Father's Day.

Looking forward to catching up on your posts!

Attachments

• gracie1.jpg
    gracie1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1
  • noahgracie1.jpg
    noahgracie1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1
On vacation for a few days will get home friday- will test again sat at 12dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics