My labour-spotting thread!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by ILoveCakee, Oct 13, 2013.

1. ILoveCakee

ILoveCakee Well-Known Member

So, up until yesterday only the typical BH, no signs of anything else.

About 4am - 6am had on off period pain, nothing overly painful, but a few woke me up because they hurt. That eased off, when I went to the bathroom I wiped had a small bit of green mucus (had nothing up until this point), and there was also a tiny wet patch in my trousers. Not my waters, some kind of discharge I'm sure, but again, that was new.

I have had a few period pains, mostly like a dull ache rather than wavey pain.

Just for the past half hour (it is now 3pm by the way) I have had cramping back pain on and off. I thought it may be how I was sitting but moving didn't affect it nor did staying in the same position. These are not accompanied by stomach pains though.

I'm sure all of that is nothing, this is mostly for my benefit as a little reminder for myself :p

2. xxleannexx

xxleannexx Mom to a girl and boy

Ooh sounds good, good luck x

3. mlyn26

mlyn26 Mummy to Isaac & Jasmine

This happened to me with my son and I have birth 2 days later, watwrs broke 1 day later. Good luck xx

4. Sophiasmom

Sophiasmom Expecting #3!!

I hope it's the start of something!!

5. george83

george83 Well-Known Member

I had back pain the day I went into labour with my son! Fingers crossed

6. ILoveCakee

ILoveCakee Well-Known Member

It is quite sporadic back pain, not sure if it is just baby in a weird position or not as it has come and gone over the past few hours but just like one pain then it is gone again lol

7. george83

george83 Well-Known Member

Mine back ache was a constant ache in my lower back that niggled away rather than an ouch pain but everybody has such different experiences it can still be a sign!