My list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha going to do a bit each day and hope it's done before next Friday

Good luck with the wrapping ladies! I am leaving mine until the weekend. I had a wee browse around a few shops today whilst my LO was at play group. Spotted a little santa outfit for my cat Luna in ASDA! So adorable!! She's going to totally hate me... :xmas17:

Got my photo frames for family sorted and ds2s pjs. Got them reduced to £4! Bargain lol.

I feel like I'm getting closer. I don't know whether its wishful thinking or not though lol :blush:

My grandads transferred money into my bank for the boys. I think I'm just going to put it in their money boxes for a toys r us trip after Christmas though.

My grandads transferred money into my bank for the boys. I think I'm just going to put it in their money boxes for a toys r us trip after Christmas though.

I tend to keep any late contributions for summer toys or day trips. Even a simple day at the seaside seems to cost a fortune these days lol.

It really does, even going to get an ice cream at the beach can cost £10 no such thing as a cheap day out now is there?

Ordered hubbys main gift today. Hopefully be here by next Saturday :)

Just 5 things and some sweet to get :)

Eta: make that 4 things lol. Ordered Charlie's duck. Got 10% off too :)

Yay to both your last posts lol

Not a great pic but my tree!!! Really happy with it although it could use more lights lol :)

Love ds3 in this pic too lol

Attachments

• IMG_20141214_150112.jpg
    IMG_20141214_150112.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 7
Aww lovely. Ds4 has become obsessed with the tree again. Here's the poor thing today lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 5
This made me laugh although I'd have left number 2 and 4 out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 9
This made me laugh although I'd have left number 2 and 4 out

Love it!!! Got to show hubby that lol.
So far they're not too bad. Only had 2 time outs for ds2 for pulling it and 1 bead pulling incident from ds3 lol. My rocking reindeer and happyland Christmas set are once again worth their weight in gold lol :D

Expecting most of my decs to migrate north soon though soon lol. Chocolate ones are already there.

Train set and main present for ds1 got :)

Left to get

Ds1 book
Ds1 dusty crophopper

Ds3 pyjamas

Red/silver ribbon
Candy canes

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts