My list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cannot wait for tomorrow now. Have laid out the boys calendars, their goodies for tomorrow and then in the afternoon after we've baked our Christmas cake, we're going to the Christmas market and light switch on in town. So excited and so is ds1. They however have no idea about the goodies I've got so can't wait for them to wake up tomorrow now :)

Earl has done his list. Updated front page accordingly.

Will need to buy 2 extra puzzles as earl was quite insistent that his brothers wanted puzzles lol.

Quick stock take and its going OK. I feel like i need to strip my front page to just items i need but only on my phone so can't be bothered lol.

Anyway, still need:
Hubby - board game, book, DVD
Ds1- dusty crophopper x2, rc car, book, dvd
Ds2- train puzzle, scooter, iggle piggle, PJs, dvd
Ds3 - bear puzzle, stuffed duck, PJs, dvd
Stockings need all sweets, toy car each and ds1 needs another toy and some pants.

Hubby is sorting the DVDs and also the rc car.

Big joint present will be decided by bank balance on the 19th.

Food wise I'm way behind but just need 3 photo frames for family.

Decs i just need 1 set if beads, some gold/red baubles and a topper.

Have done meal plan for whole of Christmas week too!!

I'm nearly there!!!

You're doing well. I got some more food and drink today. I also found some alternative pjs for ds1 with a reindeer on the front so they should arrive this week.

Counting the minutes until i can go shopping lol. Dropping ds1 at school then hitting the shops on Tuesday then again on Thursday lol. So excited. Tree will be going up Saturday night too......

Still waiting on my eBay things. Hoping they arrive next week as they're major parts ofthe list!!

Exciting. I need to find and update my list lol I'm almost done!

Looks like I'm off on a jaunt tomorrow. Have reserved a 50cm iggle piggle cuddly toy for £9.99 at Argos but the only place that has it is in the next town about 25 mins drive. Worth it though as the alternative is get a smaller one for £12 in tesco or shell out £30 on amazon!!

Woo hoo bargain. I've got to go and buy the cheap kid paper that I hate and tags tomorrow because I thought I had loads in the cupboard but apparently don't :(

Woo hoo bargain. I've got to go and buy the cheap kid paper that I hate and tags tomorrow because I thought I had loads in the cupboard but apparently don't :(

Aw no. I tend to go to cheaper shops and get as many metres as i can lol. I have 32m so far and just need 1 more roll i think for the Santa presents. Haven't even thought about wrapping yet. Scared lol

Just annoys me that it rips on the corners when I'm trying to wrap. But I refuse to pay a lot for it. Now it's too late to order as some things from studio (where I order it from) can take 2-3 weeks to come. I want to get it all done before they break up from school

Got iggle piggle, a dinosaur for ds1s stocking and 2 packs if crisps for the food stash, and red beads for the tree. Productive day so far.

Posting parcels to do Ireland and cards today too! :)

Just annoys me that it rips on the corners when I'm trying to wrap. But I refuse to pay a lot for it. Now it's too late to order as some things from studio (where I order it from) can take 2-3 weeks to come. I want to get it all done before they break up from school

Not a hope of me being ready by next friday lol. Planning on bring done by 23rd. Not going to leave it until Christmas eve like last year!!! I have done that every year but last year with 3 peoples worth to wrap it was too much. :(

I'm usually finished before Christmas Eve, last year I wasn't and we had a power cut and I was trying to wrap by candle light on Christmas Eve. Not risking it again lol
Anyway found some paper today . The cheap card shop had some nicer thicker paper so I'm happy with that. I'm not that great at wrapping even after all this time so having it rip as I fold it is so frustrating.
I'm going to start wrapping tomorrow. Done for presents now. Almost done for food

Nightmare!! Glad you found some paper.

I am OK at wrapping. My mum used to make me wrap all the gifts we gave out at the pubs she ran. 150 a time lol. I used to get £5 lol.

Ha ha that sounds about right. I love to wrap but can't manage all the fancy stuff I see on here. Not that kids are that bothered really, and no one in the family does the fancy wrapping so not like anyone puts me to shame lol

I'm almost finished my Christmas shopping! :xmas2:

Bought:
Peppa pig playset
ELC Santa Claus toy
Lalaloopsy wizard doll
Dress up shoes and tiara set
Scooby Doo trap time mystery machine
Original doodle bear
Baby born
Hello kitty light up cosmetic set
A t-rex
2 sets of frozen double bow hair bobbles
A pair of pocoyo double bow hair bobbles
A set of Christmas hair bobbles and clips
My little pony set
Merida doll
Crayons
Colouring pencils
Play doh
Set of 3 princess dress up costumes
Fairy dress up costume
Merida dress up costume
2x hello kitty book and jigsaw sets
Frozen jigsaw
Winnie the pooh jigsaw
2 christmas books
Merida transforming bear play set
Dinosaur painting set
5x Scooby Doo dvds
Peppa pig christmas dvd
Elmo dvd
Disney princess colouring book
Sticker and activity book
A bag of dinosaurs
2x selection boxes
2x bags of chocolate coins

Need to buy:
A bag of farm animals
2 sets of scooby doo figurines for the trap time mystery machine
Rainbow projector
Scooby Doo teddy
Then just a couple of stocking fillers!

I have bought 3 large rolls of wrapping paper so hopefully that's enough. It should be! Went a wee bit OTT but I'm only buying for 1 person and that's my LO... well I did buy my cats filled stockings from pets at home too :xmas23: I just need to get a wreath for the door, a table cloth, a santa stop here signs and some stick on window decals!

Kittycat18 - great list!! I wish i was that organized.....and i would get more paper!!! Lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"