My list

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went in store today and they had all sizes right up to 7-8. I think I'm going to see if one day the beginning of next month dh will take me to the bigger asda a couple of towns away. It's near toys r us and I still need a couple of bits for ds2 so could look in there too. If I can get it then I will just have to get different ones for him. I know morrisons had some that were similar but reindeer instead of santas in his size last week so could try to get those.

Ah that's annoying. Good idea about trying a different store and the toys r us would mean it wasn't a pointless trip too. I have decided to leave all the rest of my gift shopping until December and focus on food stocking up. I only have a handful of buts left to get but hubby us feeling left out so i will take him with me to carry the bags lol :)

Yeah I'm taking hubby with me for the last bits when he is off next month. Good idea stocking up on the food I'm the mean time. Finding it hard not to just go out and get the last things, although most of ots for his family and I've got no clue what to get some of them so that's helping lol
I saw matchmakers for £1 a box in asda yesterday so grabbed a couple of them

Got 2 new photo frames (couldn't get a swap :( ) but can now sort presents for fil like i intended lol. As i had £4 to swap i got 2 colouring sets for the 2 eldest and some beads for the Christmas tree. I still want to re-do my tree -niw need lights, a star, 1 more beads and some more baubles (have a few but could do with some more lol). May nit get there but if we don't I'll definitely be able to next year!!

Also got a Christmas colouring book set ready for advent starting next weekend......i'm very very excited!!! Lol

Christmas cards written. Need to sit Earl down to write his.

That part can take forever lol I ve bought the boys their boxes of cards but not even attended to get them to do them yet

That part can take forever lol I ve bought the boys their boxes of cards but not even attended to get them to do them yet

I normally get him to just write his name but may do more this year. Last year took an hour to do 10!!!! Lol

Lmao! Yeah last year Nate started of writing his name then just did scribbles and in the end I finished them.
Homework last night he wrote his cursive letters, really nicely and then had to draw a picture for each letter. He covered the page in drawings of zombies! :/

Naughty mini-shopping trip. Had to go and pick up a toy so also went and got 2 books, 4 rolls of wrapping paper and some chocolate Santa's for monday lol :blush:

Oh and hubbys cufflinks arrived so only have 2 things left to get him and he's done!! :)

I picked up a couple of bits today. Tubes of Jaffa cakes and a gift bag and some food stuff

Did a couple of bits of wrapping tonight. Fil's pressies all ready to go and all my cards are addressed and ready to go on Monday.

Got a letter from school. Earl is an Angel in the nativity :cloud9: now need to buy some white trousers (?) And silver tinsel as per school request lol

Gosh where to find white trousers for boys!
Zac is a narrator, although we haven't been told what he has to wear yet, they usually just have narrators wear smart clothes. We haven't been told what Nate will be yet, and as Jimi is in year 4 he won't be in it at all so one less costume lol
I got 5 chocolate oranges delivered in my shopping from asda this morning. I didn't think I'd get them as I ticked not to substitute and they were down to £1 each but they came.

Yeah I'm going to have to eBay and pray lol.

List ticks today seafood sauce and Christmas pudding lol

Also got Christmas cake and fudge ingredients to make this week. I'm unsure when to make my fudge as its supposed to be gifts but don't want it to spoil.

I'm sure if you keep it airtight it should be ok but maybe leave it as late as you can to be on the safe side.

I've ebayed the trousers from a UK seller so should be here next week.

Just got a bit of a deal. I doubled up £5 of club card vouchers to get a set of 240 multi lights for £10....so essentially free as i didn't actually hand over any cash. I am glad i went today though...there were only 2 sets left after the rush today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"