My lists (on a limited budget)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you thought about selling stuff like that on ebay? I'd certainly buy things like that they're so cute!! I bought my son some handmade sock monkeys 1 year for Christmas they're so cool and I spend my life searching eBay for crochet booties, knitted hat and cardigans x

I have been planning on doing that one day, but I find it hard to get motivated to do the same patterns I've already done to sell them. They take a long time to make, and I keep finding new and exciting things I want to make for my daughter.

Maybe once my girl outgrows that kind of toys, I'll start making them for others too.

Yeah it is so time consuming so probably not the best thing to with a lo but you are really talented, im sure there will be a lot of people would love to buy them from you, I certainly would x

update:
we bought the ikea castle, finally. :happydance:
there are still a few stocking fillers I really want, but all in all, I am happy with my little girl's loot.
I am working on her doll. The doll herself is done, except for the hair. I will post pictures soon.

I also have more ideas of what I'm getting people. There might be one or two more kids coming to our Christmas party. I don't really know them, so it's hard to buy for them. One is a 2.5 year old boy and the other I'm not sure if he/she is born yet. :shrug: Baby is easy enough, some clothes will do. But what do you buy for a 2.5 year old boy you don't know?

My son is 2.5 and he loves all things cars, Thomas, Batman etc. I would just do some hot wheels cars? They are relatively cheap and my son loves them. :flower:

Can never go wrong with cars or books for toddlers.

Can't wait to see your doll.

The doll is done, but still naked. I started making one dress, but ran out of yarn, so I'll have to buy more before I can finish. I am working on another outfit, but I have a feeling I'll run out of yarn again.

https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/mariepelletier/IMG_8106_zps66a37f6f.jpg

We went to Toys R Us last night and got a few more gifts:

- Lego technic car for my nephew (11 years old)
- Lego technic car for our friend's son (6 years old)
- Bath toy for OH's friend's baby
- video game for OH's son

We're getting close to being done.

I also figured out what to get OH, finally!
He told me the only thing he really wanted was a vacation down south to an all inclusive resort where he can sit in a pool all day and drink, drink, drink. Of course we can't afford that so I will make him a tropical drink kit.

Wow I'm in love with the doll you made for you lo! Our los must be close in age, mine would love your list (minus the doll, hes a 'typical' boy lol). I think you've got a great mix there.

I hope everythings going ok on the job hunt for your oh :flower:

We are pretty much done with the shopping now. The only thing missing is my niece's gift certificate, but we are only giving her gifts on the 28th, so we'll pick it up on the way there.

I am still working on dressing up that doll.

Some items are almost done (just missing buttons):
- blue dress
- white and pink dress
- pink overalls
- blue pants
- white hooded cape

I also have one blue shoe, but ran out of yarn and couldn't make the second one. :dohh:

I'll post pictures as soon as I have a little bit more done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"