My MUM

YoungMummy08

Prince,Princess & TTCing
Reaction score
:happydance:

she's actually the best i love her right now..

for mothers day my sisters took my son for the day and sent me & my mum off to sony studios to hear Mary Byrne's from xfactor do a mini mothers day performance, we decided to get on the train. im 21 but look at 15 :blush:.
so a group of girls were looking at me and talking about me on the train my mum very loudly said "why do people look like they have never seen a pregnant woman before" they carried on talking and oh boy did they get it. my mum got up & shouted at them, my favourite line was i would rather be able to run around with my Grandkids then have a snotty single childless daughter :thumbup: they got off the next stop. my mum is the quite type and has been a bit weird about me being pregnant again but after that we had a :cry: and :hugs: and she cant wait to have another grandchild

sorry just had to share that

Aww go your mum! :happydance: I'm usually the one doing that for myself, it's so great to hear your mum really stood up for you :)

lmaoo, love the comment about the snotty single childless daughter :rofl:

x

Aw that's too sweet:) I'm happy for you that she did that. I'd hope my mom would stick up for me like that!!

thanks girls.. im sick of people looking at young mums and asuming the worst, we are people not animals in a zoo x

Aww that's great. Your mum sounds like a legend. :haha:

It's always better when someone else sticks up for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->