• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My parenting journal through life and adoption!

I don't remember as much but I remember seeing your name somewhere while I was arguing the proper way to spell some Russian provence that's entirely made up.

Aww that's such good news! I'm glad all went well. Hopefully you're not on the waiting list too long.

Can't wait to hear your crazy story

Ok, so I'm interviewing all these adoptive families to get everyone's perspective...and to be honest, I love research.

Anyway I was on the phone with A, who had adopted her daughter almost 3 years ago from a married couple with 2 kids they could barely afford. They have a semi-open adoption. They were just about to go through adoption again, when this couple called them and said they really wanted their daughter to have a full sibling while she grew up and could they get pregnant for her and they wouldn't charge her! :shrug: Isn't that amazing and crazy at all the same time? They are having the baby in September and handing him over. (kind of made me thing of Max <3 Love him). I just thought that was a pretty amazing thing.

Ok, signing off!

This whole process sounds simultaneously AMAZING and EXHAUSTING, phew! Can you imagine being chosen because you have a mutual love of spaghetti? That's kind of crazy, but just goes to show that you will probably be matched with the child you should be, regardless of how you present yourselves. I'm so happy for you guys!

wow thats alot of things happening. but from it all i gather things are moving along quite smoothly and im quite sure you will be getting your call. spaghetti...we all have something that brings good memories.
thats so sweet for a family to want there adopted child to grow up with a sibling. so happy for that couple.

Wow! It all does sound exhausting but in the end, so rewarding! <3

That's crazy [and awesome] that they would want their daughter to have a full sibling and would be will to have another child and that both families were on board!

Hi Tag! I hope you don't mind another follower. I read your previous journal to catch up on your life and I have to say you are an incredibly strong woman! I know your baby is out there somewhere, looking for you and your family!

I hate feeling resentful. The weird thing is I never feel resentful here on BnB...it's like we are this invincible tribe.

Can I just say that I ADORE this sentiment?!?!? I feel the exact same way. :)

Hi Tag! I hope you don't mind another follower. I read your previous journal to catch up on your life and I have to say you are an incredibly strong woman! I know your baby is out there somewhere, looking for you and your family!

I hate feeling resentful. The weird thing is I never feel resentful here on BnB...it's like we are this invincible tribe.

Can I just say that I ADORE this sentiment?!?!? I feel the exact same way. :)

:hi: I love that you joined us here! Thanks for reading up on Max and our story too! I'll be checking your journal out too!

An invincible tribe. I love it!

i finally had some time to read about Baby Max and wow. really wow. i went on a rollercoaster of emotions from happiness to uncertainty to happy to sad to speechless to anger to heart ache to tears to not wanting to read on to anger to hurt and the so much rage and then back to utter sadness. im sorry if this is hard for you, just reading your journey was hard for me. i am so happy that you have come to be who you and and have come to a place of peace. hate that you were bullied and judged but honey its your journey for you to do what you feel right and we are all here to support you and walk with you. so all my love to you. wishing by Sept you have a baby to hold

Ok, our profile is complete. I wish I could share it here for your opinion. It's a 6 page PDF. There's one photo I'm really not crazy about (i look high) so they will swap it out with another one.

I'm happy to send it to anyone who wants to see it. Any ideas how I could share it?

i finally had some time to read about Baby Max and wow. really wow. i went on a rollercoaster of emotions from happiness to uncertainty to happy to sad to speechless to anger to heart ache to tears to not wanting to read on to anger to hurt and the so much rage and then back to utter sadness. im sorry if this is hard for you, just reading your journey was hard for me. i am so happy that you have come to be who you and and have come to a place of peace. hate that you were bullied and judged but honey its your journey for you to do what you feel right and we are all here to support you and walk with you. so all my love to you. wishing by Sept you have a baby to hold

Thanks friend. It was definitely one of the worse times of my life. I miss Max and his little kicks and what could have been. :hugs:

Private Fb group or pm? Not sure but it's probably lovely

Ok I created a private FB group. :) Our home study isn't complete so it can't be public so that's probably the best approach. If you'd like to see it, PM me and I can give you my full name to friend me. <3

For those not on FB (me) and would like to see it you could upload to Google Dox and give a link?

For those not on FB (me) and would like to see it you could upload to Google Dox and give a link?

Oh, I love that you're not on FB! :)

I can add it to a google doc! Send me your email!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->