Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

Awww hun, that's awful news to get. :( I hope your dad gets stronger and more stable, you've been through enough as it is with losing family members. :cry: :hugs:

Remember I will walk you down the aisle if needed Cola. I know it's not the same or conventional but the offer's there :hugs:

Aww thanks Nik :) I will definatley keep that mind should it be needed :hugs:

So sorry to hear about your dad mynx! I'll keep my fingers crossed he can at least see the ceremony - skype is such a good idea :hugs:

EDIT: ignore the last part of this message. I didn't catch up on everyone's journals before I posted :(

Thinking of you and hope your dad feels better soon xx

Thanks girls :hugs:

Still no sign of this bloody dress or a status update! I emailed the shipping company again yesterday and had one back saying that the relevant information and paperwork has now been given to Customs :shrug: WTF? Shouldnt that have been done in the first place?! The forms should have been filled out properly when first shipping the parcel out.. if they had have been, then none of this would be happening!!!! :grr:

Anyways, on to brighter things. Jay's best man is coming over today, all the way from Liverpool so we'll be able to have a chat with him about what to do at the wedding (altho he's been a best man 3 or 4 times at weddings!) and he'll also get a chance to finally meet Evie lol! So I'll be doing a lovely roast beef dinner with all the trimmings, nom nom :D

Maybe my dress will even come today.. it's been in Customs now for well over a week, they've had it long enough, tis my turn now!! :haha:

nom nom nom!

god i hope ur dress turns up soon nix!!!

I found an email for Customs and Excise on the HMRC website and have sent them an email about the parcel... hopefully they'll be able to shed some light on all this! It's been sat in Customs now for 10 days, I'm starting to lose hope! :grr:

What do they think is gonna be in the dress! Not like you can line satin with cocaine is it?! stupid customs :grr:

Exactly! There will absolutely no contraband in there and the dress isnt even claiming to be something it isnt (eg. Mori Lee, Maggie Sotero) It is an unbranded ivory wedding dress. Simplez!!

Pfft.

Have a good day with Jays mate :) Hope you get everything sorted that needs to be xXx

what absolute bollocks. im angry FOR you!!!

im angry for you too! :trouble: let me at em...let me at em! :grr:

I am officially in the ones according to my ticker!! :wohoo:

Rang up the company who are dealing with the customs side of things today.. the rude git on the phone didnt even wait to find out my shipping number or even my name before he stated that my parcel will be there for another week, minimum. Git. So I emailed the shipping company in China and let them know what was happening and the manager there has given me the name of the delivery company that will be taking over the parcel when it's released from it's prison. So it's still a bloody waiting game. Git.

On a brighter note, had a really good evening with Jay's best man, it was lovely to see him again after over 4 years lol! I've only met him once and he effectively got us together so it's perfect that he's Jay's best man :) Evie really took to him too and vice versa.. he even confessed to feeling broody because she was so good (she was in a great mood and in fine funny form!! :rofl:) Bless :)
And tonight, I've been to Zumba with Nikkinoonoo so I dont intend on doing very much now other than vegitate in front of my pc :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->