Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

:happydance: yay for 8 weeks to go

Other than the dress :grr: how are things coming along?

Heh other than a few bits and pieces, everything is done :happydance:
I intend on getting everything done and paid for in the next 6 weeks so that'll give me 2 weeks without having to worry about anything weddingy.. I just hope my dress has come thru by then! :haha:

Things left to Buy...
Flower girl shoes and socks
Best Man's gift - An engraved hip flask
Our parents gifts - Engraved photo frame
Small gift for Jay's sister as she has sorted out the cakes and favours
Wedding Undies
Wedding Lingerie
Makeup
Jay's wedding present

Things Left to Do...
Make the Menu in the same style as my table plan
Have our meeting with the registrar and pay her fees (10th August)
Meet up with our Co ordinator at the venue, also pay some more of our balance (Next week)
Jay needs to write his speech and wedding vows

I think that's it!

That doesn't sound too bad, or am I being completely naive? :rofl:

I'll keep everything crossed that your dress arrives soon, this is crazy having to wait this long :grr:

Hehe no it doesnt sound too bad at all! I was quite surprised once I'd typed it out! :haha:

I've found a fab makeup tutorial which I intend on following ... I'll be getting the make up in the next few weeks so I'll do a couple of trials :)

Wedding Lingerie eh? It was a pain in the arse but I loved looking at all the lovely delicate underwear!

ooooh wedding lingerie :p what sort of thing are you going for? bra and undies, or corset...? I'm only asking cause I'm a perve (and I have no idea what I'm gonna get :haha:)

For my wedding undies I'm going to be getting a strapless booster bra (need the help lol!) and probably some nice french knickers :D I wont be getting a corset cos it's summer and my dress will probably be hot and heavy enough without an extra layer covering my torso :haha:
As for lingerie, it's for the wedding night so I'll probably get a nice camisole or teddy type thingie :blush:

Bow chicka wow wow! :winkwink:

Eeep, its getting so close. I know I keep saying that, but aaagh it really is!!!!

Jay's parents will be having Evie in their room for the night of the wedding so it'll be our first night alone since she was born! It'll be so strange without her being there tho lol!

My hen night invitations arrived today :happydance: Elisha (my eldest daughter) and I sat down and chose them together on Vistaprint and then ordered 30 :shock: It cost just over £20 and that was with envelopes and delivery so it wasnt too bad :) Less than a quid an invite :D I'll post pics of those tomorrow.

Got a call from our venue today as I'd rung them yesterday trying to get an appointment to see the co ordinator and we're going on Tuesday afternoon to pay some more of the balance off (that'll leave us with £400 left to pay) and to go over the finer details and also we can give our final numbers for the meal because we've had all our RSVPS back :)

I cant believe how quickly it's going! Just 8 weeks left! :wohoo:

haha I wish we would have all our RSVPs back! Just waiting on my dad about the two boys!

I'm still waiting on about 60 people to get back to us and let us know what they're doing. :sulk:

...do I dare ask about any updates with the dress? :gun:

Pfft no updates on the dress yet :grr: When I last spoke to the freight company on Friday, they said at least a week so I'm not expecting to see it or hear anything till the end of this week.. I'll give em another call on Friday to find out what's going on lol!

Tiff! Your ticker is in the 1s!!!! :happydance:

LOL Bry! :haha:

Here's the dress, but I've ordered it in Ivory :)

Attachments

• zbb010361.jpg
    zbb010361.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 9
I knoooooooooooooooooooooow!!! So crazy!

Gah, that dress is GORGEOUS!!! All of P's family is over right now so SIL, her boyfriend, P and his Mom were all ooohing and ahhhing over how pretty it is. :haha:

Awww thanks hun, I just cant wait to finally receive it and try it on! I need to know if I need to lose anymore weight :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->