Mynx's Wedding Journal - *Woohoo I'm married!!!!*

grrr that bloody dress- I dont get it, why is it in customs???? So glad you have a lovely evening in with the best man- mine does sweet fa x

I have no idea hun :( I reckon the shipping company in China didnt fill out the all the forms properly and that's why it's had to go thru Customs like this, but I dont get why it's been so long? From what I can gather, there's a backlog atm which they're trying to clear but c'mon, really... 2 weeks they've had it now!! And now they have all the info they need from the shipping company (who have been very apologetic) but they tell me it'll still be at least a week!

This dress better be fookin stunning or else! :grr:

Ugh, I felt the same way when I was waiting for all my stuff and whatnot too. In fact, I got a parcel from Ebay already when my veil is STILL MIA. :nope: I'm so worried its lost atm.

Friggin' post!

And this one just made me to 7700 posts :p Nunnite xXx

Bless you thanks HB :hugs:

Nope, still not here yet lol! I'm getting to the point where I'm past caring too!

I know that I have my Tiffany Bridal dress so if I have to, I'll put in a bigger modesty panel and that *should* look ok. I washed the dress in the bath yesterday.. being an ex display, it was a little grubby round the hem and the bottom of the train and it's come up beautiful..while my dress was in the bath (I added some Johnson's baby shampoo) I dunked my veil in there too as it was pretty stiff still and that's sofetened up nicely too :thumbup: the sequins and beads on the dress look alot sparklier and the dress itself looks brighter :thumbup: It's not all doom and gloom, I'm trying to find a silver lining in the dark clouds :haha:

You shouldn't be having to rely on your other dress, but I am glad that it's looking better after a wash in the bath :hugs:

Still no news then? Bloody useless! What a pity you can't get hold of them and give em a bloody good ear bashing about it!
I read the poem to Gwennie today and she loved it too xXx

Today I'm feeling kinda "oh well" about the dress... could be cos I've been playing with my Tiffany dress lol! I know tomorrow that could change hehe!

If there's still no status update by Monday then I'll be giving the global freight company another call and I'll probably end up talking to the cocky little git that I spoke to last time... this time he wont get away with fobbing me off! :grr:

OMG they still have your dress??? :wacko:

Thats shocking really, Id be fuming!! Hopefully it turns up soon for you, Must be grating on you now!

What do you have to do next?

Oh god so sorry to hear about the dress situation, I would be livid! You gonna kick some ass tomorrow? xx

It really has been grating on me the last couple of weeks.. so much so that I've been having trouble sleeping because of it :( So yesterday I decided that I was going to try not to let it get to me because I know I have a backup, and I do adore my Tiffany dress, I just wish it was a size bigger! The way I'm trying to see it now (and I dont have alot of choice atm!) is that it wont be the end of the world, I do have a beautiful dress that I can modify to fit me and it'll be fine ... I just keep telling myself this over and over LOL!
It's been such a shock because Dress No. 2 was from China and I didnt have any of this trouble. I was able to track it across Europe and then into the UK, on the delivery van and at my door :shrug:
I wont be doing anything about it tomorrow other than checking the tracking number for the delivery company this side of things, but that'll be it. I think I'll be waiting till Tuesday now, over the weekend there'll be nothing done so maybe something will happen Monday, but I'm not counting on it tbh :shrug:

On a brighter note, we have a meeting with our registrar on the 10th August to go over all the details of the wedding and to pay her fees (a swift £390 - man I really need to train as a registrar :haha:) and we're hoping to have a meeting with the co ordinator at our venue next week some time to pay some more of it off and to go over finer details and confirm the menu etc :happydance:

So exciting about the other stuff. Man, this whole dress saga is just ridiculous! I don't even know what to say!!!! :(

maybe its an omen- your meant to wear your beautiful tiffany dress!!!

I cant believe how long the dress is taking but at least you still have a beautiful dress

I tried the Tiffany one on again today and I think that even with a larger modesty panel in the back, I'm still gonna have acres of back fat as there was loads of it spilling over the top of the corset :hissy:

Ooo now that it's past midnight here, I just wanna say ...

8 weeks to go!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->