***Name Change*** for prev af due oct/nov, now ongoing!!!!

Cajadaem

Reaction score
This is my third month TTC, first normal cycle tho, after coming off Cerazette in July.
I am using the CBFM. and now for the first time this month i am using pre-seed.
Anyone else due AF around the same time, and who will be testing around the end of October/beginning of November, anyone as impatient as myself?

Here is a list of the peeps in this forum

Flyingduster :witch: due 27th Nov :af: :dust:

Waitin4aStork - :witch: due 22nd Nov :af: :dust:

Roopachoo - :witch: due 28th Oct :af: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: congrats!

Mark&Annie - :witch: due 24th Oct :af: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :happydance: congrats!

Ariesmandy - :witch: due 8th Nov :af:

Zoe6660 - :witch: due 1-5 Nov :af:

Missjaime - :witch: due 2nd Nov :af:

Caroline:) - :witch: due 4th Nov :af: **UPDATE**??

Hlyn - :witch: due 10th Nov :af: **UPDATE**??

Goldy - :witch: due 10th Nov :af: **UPDATE**??

Dagde10- :witch: due 20th Dec :af:

Kracker- :bfp: CONGRATS :bfp: h&h 9 months

Hopin2bmommy- :witch: due 3-5 Nov :af: **UPDATE**??

SophieBee - :withc: due 3rd Nov :af: **UPDATE**??

BumpityBumpy - :witch due 4th Nov :af: **UPDATE**??

Jurney- :witch: due 7th Nov :af: **UPDATE**??

Elhaym - :witch: due 5th Nov :af: **UPDATE**??

Princesskiki - :witch: due 5th Nov :af: **UPDATE**??

XSarahBellaX - :witch: due 10th Nov :af: **UPDATE**??

Cajadaem - :witch: due 30th Oct :af: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp:

BeckyBoo - :witch: due 11th Nov :af: **UPDATE**??

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: all round and for all, fx'd for everyone!!

Hi I have found you x
My AF is due 19th October but testing on 20th x

HI, am here... :happydance:
TTC 6th cycle, "due" on 28th October. Impatient! (And now going home to get OH to bed:happydance:

AF also due end Oct - I will test on 30th I think... BD-ing this week...:blush:

Please add me! AF is due October 27th.

BDing this week especially since I'm on CD 14 as of today. Tried Pre-Seed for the first time. DH kept asking me why I felt "different" LOL I finished ruining the mood by slapping on a Soft Cup. Those things snap right in place and are awesome. If AF rears her ugly head its IUI time for us, which will start 3 days after menses. I'm hoping to beat the clock, if not I will just accept IUI.

Hi Everyone,

Please add me! AF is due 11-02-2010. I have been driving myself crazy TTC.. it would be nice to have some company along for the ride (no pun intended LOL)

Hi all

Welcome to the new thread, and welcome to the newcomers that were not part of the previous thread. :dust: to all.

Dagde10 good luck and fx'd for you, i think you may be the first tester, or first :af: due in this thread.

Lets hope we can banish the :witch: this month and keep her at bay for 9 months :)

good luck and :dust: all round.

Hi all

Welcome to the new thread, and welcome to the newcomers that were not part of the previous thread. :dust: to all.

Dagde10 good luck and fx'd for you, i think you may be the first tester, or first :af: due in this thread.

Lets hope we can banish the :witch: this month and keep her at bay for 9 months :)

Hi I found you too! AF due on 7th Nov, TTC month number 15

Hi all

By the way I got a gail reading and she predicted a November 2010 conception, a healthy baby :blue: for 2011 and she also saw a May 2014 pregnancy a baby :pink:!

Hi I have just joined the site, this is my 3 month ttc after mmc and af is due 29th Oct

Good luck to us all xxx

Hi there

Im new to this site, this is my 3rd month ttc after a mmc and I have come accross this thread, AF is due 29th Oct for me

Fingers crossed for us all

:dust:

Hi, am supposed to be NTNP but struggling to remain casual about it, hope you don't mind if I join in ;)

I'm due AF around 5th November, though my cycles might be variable as I've not been off the pill for long. Ov should be middle of next week. Ordered some ICs for testing :D

Hi all

By the way I got a gail reading and she predicted a November 2010 conception, a healthy baby :blue: for 2011 and she also saw a May 2014 pregnancy a baby :pink:!

Good isnt it, just gives you that little buzz, and increases hope, well worth the money.

Offical TTC no.1.

AF due 11th Nov (damn 32day cycle). Add me to the list if the 11th isn't too late, please!
:kiss:

Hi all

Good isnt it, just gives you that little buzz, and increases hope, well worth the money.

Yes it did actually, I needed a little pick me up.

Im going to test on 20th that will be the day after AF is due if i have a normal 28 day cycle but knowing me and my cycles i may go back to 39.

Today i have watery CM and i am on CD22 but no OV pain which i usually get so it looks like im heading for a longer cycle.

Thanks for adding my name to the list!

October seems to be dragging by. I hate wishing my life away, waiting for AF so I can hurry up and buy a pregnancy test LOL

Today is CD 15 for me. Yesterday my ovulation test came back positive so DH and I will probably BD tonight. We BD'd yesterday morning. I will pop in another Soft Cup LOL just for good measure, make sure those puppies don't come out. I am a woman on a mission! LOL

I do feel a little better knowing IUI is a few weeks away if AF rears her ugly head. My DH is trying to convince me not to go thru with IUI, to just let it happen "naturally" I kindly reminded him that we've been doing it the natural way for 6 years and nothing has happened. I wanted to smack him LOL

2WW starts tomorrow... fairy dust to everyone!

Hi,

I'm quite new to all this but can you add me to the list.

I am due around 30th Oct, although will no doubt start testing way before lol

Good luck everyone :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"