***Name Change*** for prev af due oct/nov, now ongoing!!!!

Starting with OPks today, got 2 weeks worth so hoping to catch my surge this cycle. Should be oving middle to end of next week, but not expecting anything to be 'normal' so soon off the pill!

Yeah I am starting my opk's tonight but wondering if i should have started a couple of days ago as last month i ov'd early hmmm.... really haven't got the hang of all this yet! lol

Ooooh can I join in?? Don't think I was on the previous thread, though I should have been as AF came along on 5th October!

Who knows when the next one is due though… if it's a 36 day cycle like last month, it'll be November 10th, but I took Soy Isoflavones CD3-7 to try & bring ovulation forward & shorten my cycle, as it's been a bit hit & miss since coming off the pill at the end of March.

Using a CBFM so will report back when I ovulate with my AF/testing date! :)

Now I'm so confused. Did an OPK today, was going to do them over the next 14 days, but got a positive today! :wacko:

Hi, can I join in too? 4th month trying and on CD6 of a 26 day cycle - AF due on 3rd Nov and will be trying my hardest to hold off testing until then :winkwink:

Doing lots of new things this month - OPKs, softcups and preseed, so fx'd it all goes to plan :)

Can I be added please? AP due 25th October. The dreaded 2ww has begun....

hey i came off micrograms end of sep had AF and ttc i think i ov about 2 days ago but not sure i should ov arounf the 19th but i also should have af on the 1-5th nov soo i will be testin then if no af sign :D

Hello ladies back to trying again. Af is due on november 8th. Ttc for 1 year. Mc aug.9th 2010. Just had my second af since mc hopefully I have some luck this time around.

my af's are all over the place and rarley come on time but i'm due towards end oct/beginging nov so hopefully the af doesnt show (fingers crossed) this is my first month of using the cbfm x

Yay I found you...
Wish you the best ariesmandy, I also lost my two angels on may 27, 2010, so back to the drawing board.. We are in this together, I just pray we get the sticky ones soon, have a good feeling abt November. Baby dust to you all.. I am already claiming this month as my great month so..let's see what happens.:hugs:

Hi all, I'm new to this but would love to join in... AF due on the 27th Oct

Good luck to all!

Thank you Goldy. I wish you all the best also. I only have this month and next month of trying :( my sister is getting married and she has asked me to hold off for awhile so that I don't end up delivering on her wedding day. So hopefully I am able to catch it these next 2 months. Then again, if I don't then maybe the few months break helps.

Thank you Goldy. I wish you all the best also. I only have this month and next month of trying :( my sister is getting married and she has asked me to hold off for awhile so that I don't end up delivering on her wedding day. So hopefully I am able to catch it these next 2 months. Then again, if I don't then maybe the few months break helps.

your so goin to get pregnant lol...... my mate was tryin for about a year to get pregnant... i asked her to be my maid of honor an she said she wont try till after the wedding... i got a call a month later she was pregnant... she had gabriella 2 weeks before i got married!!!!!! xx

Hi please add me, AF is due 19th october and it would be nice to have people talk to who are going through the same thing :dust:

Hello all :flower: I am also new here, and would love the support after 5yrs of trying and one:angel:baby I am kinda frustrated!!!!! Please add me AF is due Oct 27th :dust: to you all

Hello all :flower: I am also new here, and would love the support after 5yrs of trying and one:angel:baby I am kinda frustrated!!!!! Please add me AF is due Oct 27th :dust: to you all

Ooo, our AF is due the same day! Shall we buddy up for testing? :flower:

oooo can I join in, she/it is due OMG .... just realised 31st October ... spooky, what's the chances of the witch staying away on Halloween lol. Anyway I will be somewhere in the middle of the ocean sailing to Tenerife before moving on to the carribbean but will be taking the FRER with me just in case. We get to Tenerife on 2nd Nov so it would be great to leave the UK without a BFP and arrive in Spain with a BFP! Anyone know what the spanish for pregnant is :)

Hi all

Welcome newcomers :)

Well i am confused, my cycles are seeming to be quite messed up since coming off cerazette in may/june. cycle 1 i ovulated on cd22, cycle 2 cd13 (which is the norm for me) but then had AF almost a week early, but thought i was back to some sort of norm with the ov day being normal for me, now, cycle 3, im on cd15 and no ov yet :-( .i'm using cbfm and have had high since cd12. i am using pre-seed this month too, and had been bd'ing since cd6. i am just a little disheartened with the lack of ov so far :-(

your so goin to get pregnant lol...... my mate was tryin for about a year to get pregnant... i asked her to be my maid of honor an she said she wont try till after the wedding... i got a call a month later she was pregnant... she had gabriella 2 weeks before i got married!!!!!! xx

Ohh! That is great!! I hope I have her kinda luck. But talk about putting the pressure on lol. I will let everyone know if it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->