***Name Change*** for prev af due oct/nov, now ongoing!!!!

Thank you Goldy. I wish you all the best also. I only have this month and next month of trying :( my sister is getting married and she has asked me to hold off for awhile so that I don't end up delivering on her wedding day. So hopefully I am able to catch it these next 2 months. Then again, if I don't then maybe the few months break helps.

your so goin to get pregnant lol...... my mate was tryin for about a year to get pregnant... i asked her to be my maid of honor an she said she wont try till after the wedding... i got a call a month later she was pregnant... she had gabriella 2 weeks before i got married!!!!!! xx

Ohh! That is great!! I hope I have her kinda luck. But talk about putting the pressure on lol. I will let everyone know if it happens.:hugs:

Whoop whoop!! Cd17 and I got my first peak this morning on my cbfm.
Now my lp should be consistant with the norm. I have peaked later than
norm but then af showed 5-6 days earlier than norm last month. Have bd'd most days since cd6 but gonna go bd crazy this weekend I think, poor df!! Lol

Agess until I ovulate :(.

Fingers crossed for us ladies for October and November :bfp:

:dust: all around!

Hi can I join?

AF due 28th Oct. Already bought the FRER pregnancy tests on BOGOF at boots so I'm all ready to go just need the witch to leave me alone:)

Been TTC since I came off of Cerazette at the beginning of August and been broody for at least 6 years.

Got a very PMA this month cause I've started to feel odd! Crying this morning for no reason at all while hanging out the washing and an unexplainable unusual feeling in my lower abdomen.

FX'd and:dust: for us all

Hi can I join?

AF due 28th Oct. Already bought the FRER pregnancy tests on BOGOF at boots so I'm all ready to go just need the witch to leave me alone:)

Been TTC since I came off of Cerazette at the beginning of August and been broody for at least 6 years.

Got a very PMA this month cause I've started to feel odd! Crying this morning for no reason at all while hanging out the washing and an unexplainable unusual feeling in my lower abdomen.

FX'd and:dust: for us all

Hi there, and welcome to the thread.
I also have been ttc'ing since coming off cerazette middle of july.
I think my cycles are just back to normal.
I also have my frer's ready courtesy of boots bogof!!!

You are due AF 2 days before me, lets hope we see our :bfp: this month.

Fx'd for us all. :thumbup: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Bah I'm impatient at the best of times but this sucks. Hurry up! Only 5 DPO... poooooo!!
NTNP was much less trouble! LOL :D

Whoop whoop!! Cd17 and I got my first peak this morning on my cbfm.
Now my lp should be consistant with the norm. I have peaked later than
norm but then af showed 5-6 days earlier than norm last month. Have bd'd most days since cd6 but gonna go bd crazy this weekend I think, poor df!! Lol

Baby dust to you, Since you are first to test show us how its done... am not putting pressure on you but am praying that this is my month & November 10 hear I come.

Wannabe Mommy welcome...

Hey Im 3dpo testing on 28th. Today I am feeling really crappy. My thighs are aching heavy crampy abdomen, painful lower back and cold feet. . hmm... weird for me im always warm. Its been my first month using Agnus Castus and I was surprised at how quick it seemed to work. Ive been using OPKs and actually got a positive ooooo lol. Well thats me in a nutshell just need to wait and see. Good luck everyone :)

hey ladies :D
i think i ov on the 10-11th coz since then i have :sex: so it will make me 7dpo but even if i ov on the 15th i tryed working out the other day coz i did think its the 19th but i think im worng but i wil be 2dpo if i ov on the 15th but i been having back pains for a week now and i feeling sick at some things not really bad i also getting pains in my lower belly soo i think im going to test 2morrow and if bfn will be waiting for 21st when fiance bday :D

Hi girls, my AF is due around 27 Oct so please put me down for that - my last two cycles were 26 and 25 days and I got my last AF on 2nd October.

FX and lots of :dust::dust::dust: to us all xxx

Hello all :flower: I am also new here, and would love the support after 5yrs of trying and one:angel:baby I am kinda frustrated!!!!! Please add me AF is due Oct 27th :dust: to you all

Ooo, our AF is due the same day! Shall we buddy up for testing? :flower:

A buddy is always welcome!!!! For some reason the first page says I got my AF but she hasn't come yet FX..... I'm new here how do we buddy up???

I have 4 days left... but I can feel the PMT anger starting to boil... and I cleaned the house, all fairly sure signs for me AF is round the corner!

Hi girls, my AF is due around 27 Oct so please put me down for that - my last two cycles were 26 and 25 days and I got my last AF on 2nd October.

FX and lots of :dust::dust::dust: to us all xxx

Hi Chick - we have the same cycle wanna be buddys? I am getting so impatient waiting on the :bfp:....lol Good luck and :dust:

Hi everyone, can I join you please!
AF is due on 4th November.
This is my 3rd cycle trying after coming off bcp in the middle if July x

Hmmm well, OK. MY AF has arrived?! Bit confusing but hey ho!
Also looks like we'll not be trying until after Xmas... Mark has said if I got pregnant now hi head might explode! (We have a lot going on at the mo :(

Hmmm well, OK. MY AF has arrived?! Bit confusing but hey ho!
Also looks like we'll not be trying until after Xmas... Mark has said if I got pregnant now hi head might explode! (We have a lot going on at the mo :(

awww :hugs: sorry the :witch: got you hun.
I know how you feel though, i got my AF almost a week early last month, totally threw me, and then i ovulated almost a week later than normal this cycle, so nothing ever runs smooth hun.
fx'd we all get there soon!!!! big up for the :bfp:
You never know, if you are going to be ntnp thats when it may happen :winkwink:

:flower:

Hi Guys just a quick update
My AF was due on 19th and that has now passed i have had a tiny amount of brown stained CM yesterday but still no AF i have backache and the odd cramps and BFN on tests im not testing today but i think ill test again over the weekend if she still has not turned up.
The only thing that is a little strange is i have never had brown spotting before so i have my fingers crossed x

af (not welcome) about 2 oct

:dust::dust:

fingers crossed to all
:wohoo::

I am due on on the 29th and will be testing on the 5th. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member