• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Morning ladies,

hope everyone is all well and spotting more symptoms lol

ive just ordered 15 pregnancy test from amazon ...hope it arrives early so i can use them as soon as possible i think am going to start testing around 6/7dpo if they arrive on time

when are you lovely ladies going to start testing for some reason ive got a good feeling this month .....:D

I also had a weird dream last night my sister being pregnant :S

Morning ladies,

ive just ordered 15 pregnancy test from amazon ...hope it arrives early so i can use them as soon as possible i think am going to start testing around 6/7dpo if they arrive on time

when are you lovely ladies going to start testing for some reason ive got a good feeling this month .....:D

Most of my symptoms seem to have disappeared this morning - not sure what's going on there!

I'm going to start testing 14dpo on 29th.

Fingers crossed for everyone!!! :dust:

Morning ladies,

Most of my symptoms seem to have disappeared this morning - not sure what's going on there!

I'm going to start testing 14dpo on 29th.

Fingers crossed for everyone!!! :dust:

hope my pg test arrive a day before the 29th as well its a big day for me that day and to have a +hpt would be amazing it will be 10/11dpo for me so might wait until then and test together?

hope my pg test arrive a day before the 29th as well its a big day for me that day and to have a +hpt would be amazing it will be 10/11dpo for me so might wait until then and test together?
Deal! To confirm, test together on 28th or 29th? I will be 13/14DPO then so I don't mind either x :dust:

Deal! To confirm, test together on 28th or 29th? I will be 13/14DPO then so I don't mind either x :dust:[/QUOTE]

Deal ..tap tap tap tap loool am already nervous xx

Deal! To confirm, test together on 28th or 29th? I will be 13/14DPO then so I don't mind either x :dust:

Deal ..tap tap tap tap loool am already nervous xx[/QUOTE]
Me too! We're in this together though! How long have you been TTC for? x

i got pregnant straight after i started ttc which started beg december then it turned out to be a early failed pregnancy my hcg took forever to come down..so i just had my 1st period on the 7th april so am back on it again lol what about yourself how long have you been ttc for ?

Sunday will be the end of cycle 7 or the start of something great! I've been trying since October and have yet to see a BFP.

Fingers firmly crossed for us both! x

I'm with you for testing on the 28/29th although i'll only be 10/11 dpo. Not feeling confident at all this month!

:dust:

I tested last night :blush: I knew it would be negative but DH was all excited...xx

I tested last night :blush: I knew it would be negative but DH was all excited...xx

how many dpo was you last night hun?

@ glitterandbug-: we be around the same time then..what day did you think you ovulated..me i had a +opk 17th ,18th and sharp pain on friday 19th and the line on the opk on the 19th got lighter...:)

This is all very exciting! We will all find out around the same time. The waiting is absolutely driving me insane! I think the name change is hilarious! I am 8 dpo today and half way there! It seems like this next week will not get done soon enough!
My BBS are still sore! 3 days straight now and that never happens for me. Usually they are sore the night before AF comes and then they stop hurting. (yay for sore bbs?? lol!) Still have the twingy cramps and yesterday I had a lot of pulling and tugging feelings. The CM is insane.
All these symptoms make me want to :happydance:

Come on next week!!!

Wow - I'm loving how popular this thread is - hi everyone!!! :hi:

Been a really hectic weekend but so far no symptoms really. Not sure if that's a good thing as every other cycle I've had every symptom under the sun and it hasn't resulted in anything!!

Fertility Friend has given me my cross hairs on 16th as I thought so I'm at 6dpo today. My temps are a bit weird though so knowing my luck it will decide in a couple of days that I didn't actually ovulate. Keeping everything crossed that the weird temps are just down to 3 late nights and a few drinks.

My tests haven't arrived from Amazon yet - probably just as well as I'm bound to test as soon as they do - even though officially I am going to wait until next weekend.

I just peed on a opk just to get my POAS fix, not sure what I was hoping to achieve!!! :blush:

Wow - I'm loving how popular this thread is - hi everyone!!! :hi:

Been a really hectic weekend but so far no symptoms really. Not sure if that's a good thing as every other cycle I've had every symptom under the sun and it hasn't resulted in anything!!

Fertility Friend has given me my cross hairs on 16th as I thought so I'm at 6dpo today. My temps are a bit weird though so knowing my luck it will decide in a couple of days that I didn't actually ovulate. Keeping everything crossed that the weird temps are just down to 3 late nights and a few drinks.

My tests haven't arrived from Amazon yet - probably just as well as I'm bound to test as soon as they do - even though officially I am going to wait until next weekend.

I just peed on a opk just to get my POAS fix, not sure what I was hoping to achieve!!! :blush:

I love it that it's so popular too! All the other threads I have made in the past have never got this many replies! It's great to have so many to see the tww through with. I am so desperate to test. Hope this week fly's by! Still no symptoms for me tho :( hope this doesn't mean anything bad. Good luck everyone were getting closer!!!!!!!!!!!! :winkwink:

lol the last bit made me laugh aww....

ok ladies help needed ...sorry its abit TMI

i just check my cervix and it seems that its really soft compared to yesterday and it has a lil bit of ewcm :S yesterday i had tons of thick white lotiony cm

what could this mean *sighs !!

i just check my cervix and it seems that its really soft compared to yesterday and it has a lil bit of ewcm :S yesterday i had tons of thick white lotiony cm

So do you check your cervix at the same time every day? Can change quite a lot in a day. Also - have you :sex: recently? Could the ewcm be a different fluid?? (sorry!!!)

So do you check your cervix at the same time every day? Can change quite a lot in a day. Also - have you :sex: recently? Could the ewcm be a different fluid?? (sorry!!!)

lol yh this morning :blush: mwahaha it must that ooo am sooo new to this ahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->