name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

How are we ladies??

So I was so hopeful that we had times everything right this month but not so sure anymore. I've been spotting for the last 3 days and have got cramps as if :witch: is on her way so reckon it is only a matter of time until she makes an appearance. :nope:

Although there is definitely something hormonal going on - why else would Glee doing the Saturday night fever dance make me start crying???? :wacko:

Oh no :nope: I really hope :witch: stays away. Agree about the hormones - i always cried at Glee when preggers with DD!!

Hey Girlies,

does a temp rise at 6/7dpo mean anything?

If it continues it might be 'triphasic' after implantation :dust:

Thanks hun, I just got my pregnancy test through the post am sooooo tempted to test but its too early 6/7dpo Sighs*

That's v exciting. I'm 7dpo and testing - :bfn: obv but hey, i'm in the swing of it!! :wacko:

Thanks hun, I just got my pregnancy test through the post am sooooo tempted to test but its too early 6/7dpo Sighs*[/QUOTE]

That's v exciting. I'm 7dpo and testing - :bfn: obv but hey, i'm in the swing of it!! :wacko:[/QUOTE]

Do you test with the FMU? I am going to start testing tomorow morning x

Thanks hun, I just got my pregnancy test through the post am sooooo tempted to test but its too early 6/7dpo Sighs*

That's v exciting. I'm 7dpo and testing - :bfn: obv but hey, i'm in the swing of it!! :wacko:[/QUOTE]

Do you test with the FMU? I am going to start testing tomorow morning x[/QUOTE]

One FMU and then last nights and this evenings with normal pee. I'm not expecting anything but getting severe line eye by looking at them...like i can see a line cuz i know where it's meant to be (but isn't really at all!) :dohh:

One FMU and then last nights and this evenings with normal pee. I'm not expecting anything but getting severe line eye by looking at them...like i can see a line cuz i know where it's meant to be (but isn't really at all!) :dohh:[/QUOTE]

Aww well it is still really early for both of us soo fingers crossed and :dust::dust::dust::dust:

One FMU and then last nights and this evenings with normal pee. I'm not expecting anything but getting severe line eye by looking at them...like i can see a line cuz i know where it's meant to be (but isn't really at all!) :dohh:

Aww well it is still really early for both of us soo fingers crossed and :dust::dust::dust::dust:[/QUOTE]

Lol line eye ? I had that too .. Im 10 dpo and holding out poas ... But had a temp drop today so im not feeling too great .. So i signed on to baby bump so i wud feel better talking to someone going through life like me ! What dpo are u ?

Hi Grihababy! Welcome!

You are on exactly the same DPO as me. Stay strong buddy! I have yet to POAS too! I am going to test 13DPO on Saturday. How about you? x

Hi Grihababy! Welcome!

You are on exactly the same DPO as me. Stay strong buddy! I have yet to POAS too! I am going to test 13DPO on Saturday. How about you? x

Thats great ! Wow im testing saturday too . Thats 3 days before dh bday so wishing for a bfp to gift him ! Baby dust to u ! Hope to be due date buddies :) feeling very positive abt that !

Btw i have a question ... All of a sudden today 10 dpo i feel all cheerful lol .. Yesterday i was crying etc? Any idea why .. I dont want to be symptom spotting crazy though ..

Welcome Grihababy! I am 11 dpo today, so we're all pretty close together!

Negative hpt this morning :( I swear I saw SOMETHING on yesterday's test, but today's was unmistakeably white...lol

Thats great ! Wow im testing saturday too . Thats 3 days before dh bday so wishing for a bfp to gift him ! Baby dust to u ! Hope to be due date buddies :) feeling very positive abt that !

Btw i have a question ... All of a sudden today 10 dpo i feel all cheerful lol .. Yesterday i was crying etc? Any idea why .. I dont want to be symptom spotting crazy though ..
Best of luck to you! I hope you get to give DH a great Birthday present!

Ooh, I really hope we can be due date buddies too! That would make me so happy! I'm afraid I'm not feeling positive about this month, but at least I'm not negative either. I feel no symptoms ATM - I'm just trying my best to play it cool and ride it out until Saturday!

I've got no idea on your emotion-swings, sorry - I've not had them. I only cried on Sunday because I hadn't had any symptoms. :-( Other than that I feel normal. x

Welcome Grihababy! I am 11 dpo today, so we're all pretty close together!

Negative hpt this morning :( I swear I saw SOMETHING on yesterday's test, but today's was unmistakeably white...lol

Maybe u can try 2 days later it would be darker ! Babydust to u !
It takes every ounce of my self control to not go get a hpt and test :p ahh

Best of luck to you! I hope you get to give DH a great Birthday present!

Ooh, I really hope we can be due date buddies too! That would make me so happy! I'm afraid I'm not feeling positive about this month, but at least I'm not negative either. I feel no symptoms ATM - I'm just trying my best to play it cool and ride it out until Saturday!

I've got no idea on your emotion-swings, sorry - I've not had them. I only cried on Sunday because I hadn't had any symptoms. :-( Other than that I feel normal. x

Dont lose hope hun ! No symptoms is a symptom too lol ! Stay positive our bfp is out there ... :) keep me posted ... !

LOL I hear ya. Next month (hopefully there won't be a next month!!) I might just not buy any, so I won't have any to take early and make myself discouraged!

LOL I hear ya. Next month (hopefully there won't be a next month!!) I might just not buy any, so I won't have any to take early and make myself discouraged!

Yeah no more poas , opks , morning temp readings .. Wow world looks so much nicer without these things lol :):) really hopeful this time around lets see :)

O M G!!!! Why am I itchy all of a sudden lasted the whole day:shrug:

you too?? I searched it online, and there is nothing about it, but I have been going NUTS with itches. It's mostly my torso, and especially my hips. I hope this is a sign and not just dry skin, LOL.

Hey Ladies,

I am 8 DPO today and so far I had the worst night of sleep waking up often, one random blue vein running across my chest and kinda gassy (TMI)....lol...I tested negative this morning, but am not losing faith yet as my temperatures are still high and I had a temperature dip on six days past ovualtion below coverline and spiked back up yesterday morning :)

you too?? I searched it online, and there is nothing about it, but I have been going NUTS with itches. It's mostly my torso, and especially my hips. I hope this is a sign and not just dry skin, LOL.

Loool hope it is ...started with at the side of my boobs and under it and now my back tummy ...well almost everywhere its sooooo annoying ehheheh hope its a good sign though never had it before :haha:

Lol Wamommy read this all the way down mwahahahahaa :https://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=203356

Mischa: I had that all last week too, especially on the sides of my boobs! I was scratching like a mad woman! Even asked my DB to help me scratch :haha:

Can it be Saturday yet so I can just KNOW!??! GRRRRRRR!! This week is DRAGGING!!!

Mischa: Look at this thread .. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/701955-early-pregnancy-sign.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->