name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Mischa: Look at this thread .. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/701955-early-pregnancy-sign.html

OMG am getting excited now lol but dont want to get my hopes up too high hmm roll on next week hehehe hope its a good sign for us Thanks B xxx

No problem :flow: I hope its a good sign too! First time I read it I was really shocked that others felt the same thing I felt.. Baby Dust to everyone xoxo

Hi! Wow this thread is huge now!
I've finally decided that I don't understand my temps and don't think they are reliable so I'm going by cm and opks. That would put me at 7 dpo today. Last night I told hubby to hide my last hpt till next week so I won't take it. :S

LOL smart, Jingles! Knowing me, though, I'd make it a day or two and then torture it out of my DH :dohh:

Around 11dpo today and did a hpt this morning, really wish i never bothered because it was bfn :( thinking im out now as not even a smidge of a line just pure white :( :( :(

Around 11dpo today and did a hpt this morning, really wish i never bothered because it was bfn :( thinking im out now as not even a smidge of a line just pure white :( :( :(

:hugs:

You're not out til you're 'out' - you still have a few days x

This morning used an IC (8 dpo) - never had evap with them before in my months of using them but this morning there's a faint faint line (unless i really need to see the Dr about my severe case of line-eye) BUT it has appeared well after the time limit!!

Stupid IC's. Stupid line-eye. Stupid TWW.

:dohh:
:wacko:
:cry:
:growlmad:

7dpo today half way through wooooohoooo Come on laides dont get sad yet until Af shows her ugly face lol

7dpo today half way through wooooohoooo Come on laides dont get sad yet until Af shows her ugly face lol
I'm so glad you ladies get sad too even before you know for sure! I'm DYING to find out but woke up at abour 3am this morning with that feeling you get before your period starts. I bawled my eyes out. :cry: The weird thing is that the feeling didn't continue for any more than half an hour and now I feel normal again. I still feel sad though even though I'm trying not to. My body's playing tricks on me! D'oh!

Ok so what do you all think?

I keep checking this mornings test and comparing it with the other IC's I've taken. The others have no line whatsoever, stark white but today's has a definite 'something' there.

If I hold it up to the light, there is the faintest of faint faint pinky lines (again the others have nothing) but i'm not convinced because it took so long to appear.

Guess i'll only know tomorrow morning when I test again.

Been feeling quite sick all morning as well but who knows?!

I keep checking this mornings test and comparing it with the other IC's I've taken. The others have no line whatsoever, stark white but today's has a definite 'something' there.

If I hold it up to the light, there is the faintest of faint faint pinky lines (again the others have nothing) but i'm not convinced because it took so long to appear.

aww you never know it could be a early BFP...test again 2mo morning am sooo excited for you hope its a BFP:happydance:

aww you never know it could be a early BFP...test again 2mo morning am sooo excited for you hope its a BFP:happydance:

Thanks Mischa, really hoping so but i refuse to get too excited yet - not even told DH!

Thanks Mischa, really hoping so but i refuse to get too excited yet - not even told DH![/QUOTE]

lol your like me i dont tell hubs until i know for sure ..i took a test this morning obviously BFN (7dpo) will take another one around 10dpo...i kinda feel its not my month this month *sighs

Thanks Mischa, really hoping so but i refuse to get too excited yet - not even told DH!

Fingers crossed for you. :dust:

I know what you mean about line eye lol - I def have it. 10dpo today, tested this morning and still bfn.

Got to work and threw up and then just came home and slept all morning but guessing it's just some sort of bug.

I think the last few days of the 2ww are the worst!! At least when you are testing early you know there is no chance of a :bfp:

YAY! That sounds so exciting!!! When I took my first test, I thought I was imagining the line. It was so so so faint. But it was there! Keep testing and I hope it is a :bfp:

YAY! That sounds so exciting!!! When I took my first test, I thought I was imagining the line. It was so so so faint. But it was there! Keep testing and I hope it is a :bfp:

sassy have you got that pic uploaded yet for us all to stare at and hope we get the same!! Lol xx

so i just tested right now!! had a bit of morning sickness!!!! And there was just a lil bit of a second line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79