name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

AF just got me a few days early so I'm out this month... Damnit :(

I'm sorry Pinkhope :hugs:

I wish you the best with your fresh cycle!! :dust:

Hey mamommy ! How r u today ?
Im on 12 dpo too today ... Any symptoms ?
My temp was 98.6 today ... Af was due today .. But the pre af stomach queasiness has been there since 2 days :( wishng and praying af doesnt show up and hoping for a bfp :)

Heya Griha :)

I have a ton of "symptoms" (dizzy, nausea, sore bbs etc) but still bfn! Argh! I'm starting to feel insane, lol. If I test negative again tomorrow my head might start spinning!!:brat:

How are you doing?

:hugs: pink hope, bfn for me this morning again, so I think I'll be joining you on the next cycle. :hugs: xx

Big :hugs: to you Pinkhope. xxx

11dpo today and still :bfn: not sure how much more of this I can take! I have been sleeping for England though (4 hours yesterday in the daytime then 12 hours last night!) - is that a symptom???

Afternoon Ladies...

8dpo and last night i was up for almost the whole night couldnt sleep was feeling very hot i even told dh to move away from me lol and i felt nausous ..temp are the same as yesterday and yesterday evening i had stabbing pain just above my pubic bone (really low abdomen) on and off ..today have a mild headache

What you guys reckon i will test around 10dpo???

Wow! Glad to see all the new posts since I checked in last week. Today is 10 dpo for me.

I actually tested yesterday and got a bfn......I knew it would be, but I just couldn't hold out any longer. Plus I found out I passed my nursing boards which convinced me that it was going to be a great day....which in turn meant bfp. ( I know I know, sill)

No symptoms until yesterday.....had cramps all through out the day and having to peeing every time I turned around. Hopefully those are implantation cramps.

I'm going to "try" and test Sunday. Now whether I'll be able to hold out that long is questionable, lol:)

I hope everyone here gets there bfp soon....even if it's not this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->