name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Heya Griha :)

I have a ton of "symptoms" (dizzy, nausea, sore bbs etc) but still bfn! Argh! I'm starting to feel insane, lol. If I test negative again tomorrow my head might start spinning!!:brat:

How are you doing?

Well my sore bbs have reduced :( but still ache in the sides ... Feeling very wet down there .. But my temps were high today morn ... Sooooooooo confused wat do u think ?

Another BFN this morning. Don't think I'll be getting my birthday BFP this month. Not much for symptoms that I can tell but I'm so sick with a sinus infection that I'm not really symptom spotting anymore.

Good Morning Ladies,

I tested yesterday morning and got BFN :( when I came back that afternoon there was a slight pink line (I know your not suppose to look after the time frame) this morning I could not resist testing again and got a faint pink line on FRER!!! I went for a blood test this morning and just waiting for the positive on that :)

Ok so what do you all think?

I keep checking this mornings test and comparing it with the other IC's I've taken. The others have no line whatsoever, stark white but today's has a definite 'something' there.

If I hold it up to the light, there is the faintest of faint faint pinky lines (again the others have nothing) but i'm not convinced because it took so long to appear.

Guess i'll only know tomorrow morning when I test again.

Been feeling quite sick all morning as well but who knows?!

YAY! That sounds so exciting!!! When I took my first test, I thought I was imagining the line. It was so so so faint. But it was there! Keep testing and I hope it is a :bfp:

sassy have you got that pic uploaded yet for us all to stare at and hope we get the same!! Lol xx

I tried taking a picture and my camera just won't get it! Aggravating piece of technology! It is having a problem focusing on things up close. I have been fighting with it for some time! Might be time for a new camera! :D

Tcurtis0808 Thats fantastic news keep us posted :happydance:

8 dpo today (I think) and I'm starting to get a little hopeful. Just took a shower and had a ton of hair falling out. This was my first clue with all my previous pregnancies. Yay! Hope this is a good sign. :)

Grats Tcurtis :dance: Great news!!!!

bfn for me at 13 dpo, so prob out this month :(

The :witch: got me yesterday :cry: 4 days early, on holiday, on our anniversary night and full force!! Thanks, hideous cruel witch! FX for all you other ladies xxx

BOOO Olivia!!!! Argh!! I was really rooting for you! Ah well, the :witch: will prob get me tomorrow, and I'll start over with ya!

:hugs: Olivia that nasty witch! :( FX next month is your month xx

Backache, belly ache, sore boobs etc here. All pre af and pregnancy symptoms for me so nota bloody clue what to think!

ME too, sequeena... I was pretty sure this was my month. I was having "all" of the symptoms, and really felt pregggo.... but now I'm 13 dpo with a bfn!! ARGH

I kind of wish AF would show up just to end my suffering, lol.

For those of us who don't get our bfps this month, at least we have each other to get us through the next 2ww xx

Morning girls!

Sorry to hear about the :bfn: and :witch: arrival :hugs:

I think that was a dud IC the other day cuz i've had :bfn: since. I know we're out this month but tbh, i'm not too upset really. Onto the next TWW!!

:bfn: again for me today, just want :witch: to come now so I can move onto next month.

So it would appear that internet cheapies don't work for me. Took yet another this morning and still BFN.

On the spur of the moment I decided to take a Clear Blue digital expecting 'Not pregnant' to pop up and hit me in the gut. So imagine my suprise when I read 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks'!!

I am still in a complete state of shock - cannot believe I got my :bfp:

:happydance:

Really hope this little bean sticks!

:hugs: to those of you who have been got by the :witch: and :dust: to those still waiting. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->