name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

So it would appear that internet cheapies don't work for me. Took yet another this morning and still BFN.

On the spur of the moment I decided to take a Clear Blue digital expecting 'Not pregnant' to pop up and hit me in the gut. So imagine my suprise when I read 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks'!!

I am still in a complete state of shock - cannot believe I got my :bfp:

:happydance:

Really hope this little bean sticks!

:hugs: to those of you who have been got by the :witch: and :dust: to those still waiting. xxx

Amazing news!! Congratulations!! :happydance:

Congrats Babyholic ...OMG am using the same ones hmm maybe should get some other ones if i dont c nothing by 12dpo xxx

Congrats Babyholic ...OMG am using the same ones hmm maybe should get some other ones if i dont c nothing by 12dpo xxx

Def worth a try. I had a slight line on one of them yesterday which was more like a shadow than a line but the one this morning had absolutely nothing after 10 mins.

Congrats babyaholic :happydance::happydance:
I thought i seen a very faint line today on my ic but now think am seeing things i have one clear blue digital but i dont want to use it this early.

Congrats babyaholic :happydance::happydance:
I thought i seen a very faint line today on my ic but now think am seeing things i have one clear blue digital but i dont want to use it this early.

That's what I was thinking too - it's only cos mine was a twin pack that I caved in!!

Well i took a test this morning and i thought i see a faint line but when i took a pic it was gone so took another ic twenty mins ago and see it again but not sure if am seeing it lol. I have cramps today life af is coming so i dont know what to think :help:

Yay another bfp congrats!

Well 9dpo for me and just had some spotting in my underwear hoping it's implantation bleeding x

So it would appear that internet cheapies don't work for me. Took yet another this morning and still BFN.

On the spur of the moment I decided to take a Clear Blue digital expecting 'Not pregnant' to pop up and hit me in the gut. So imagine my suprise when I read 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks'!!

I am still in a complete state of shock - cannot believe I got my :bfp:

:happydance:

Really hope this little bean sticks!

:hugs: to those of you who have been got by the :witch: and :dust: to those still waiting. xxx

Oh wow, best shock ever!!! Congrats!!

Oohhh!!! I was so sure I was out yesterday, had some spotting and was crampy. I wasn't even going to bother testing anymore but reading babyaholic's post inspired me and I figured, I have all these ICs, might as well..

I had some from early-pregnancy-tests.com and kept getting bad evaps so I ordered some from opktests.com and have been using those the last three days - completely stark white. Not even a hint of a shadow. No evaps at all. So I definitely thought I was out yesterday.

Well this morning... two pinks lines!!! Ahhh!! Came up within one minute. Faint but there and pink! Trying not to get too excited but time to go buy a FRER and maybe a digi for Monday. If I can hold out that long.

Might get that birthday BFP on Monday after all! :happydance::dance::headspin::yipee::wohoo::loopy:

Oohhh!!! I was so sure I was out yesterday, had some spotting and was crampy. I wasn't even going to bother testing anymore but reading babyaholic's post inspired me and I figured, I have all these ICs, might as well..

I had some from early-pregnancy-tests.com and kept getting bad evaps so I ordered some from opktests.com and have been using those the last three days - completely stark white. Not even a hint of a shadow. No evaps at all. So I definitely thought I was out yesterday.

Well this morning... two pinks lines!!! Ahhh!! Came up within one minute. Faint but there and pink! Trying not to get too excited but time to go buy a FRER and maybe a digi for Monday. If I can hold out that long.

Might get that birthday BFP on Monday after all! :happydance::dance::headspin::yipee::wohoo::loopy:

This really is a lucky thread. congrats keep us posted xx

Can I join you ladies please?

First time TTC since an etopic pregnancy 18 months ago (lost my tube) although this is my second month. BFN last month and period came 1 week early which is very unusual for me. Almost always a regular 28 day cycle.

I am 6dpo-8dpo so will be testing next Friday (if I can hold on that long). Last time I got BFP it was at 11dpo so I may test at 11dpo this time too.

No really had any symptoms to speak of yet. Boobs are a little heavier than normal, but they are sometimes as I've got implants and they feel weird at times. Have also had a metalic taste in my mouth all day yesterday and today too, which I also had when I got my BFP last time, but keep thinking that perhaps I am imagining it.

Had some awful cramping on right ovary yesterday afternoon and the whole area was really tender for about 30 mins-1 hour. Fine again today.

Any ideas what (if at all) CM should be like 6-8dpo? I can't remember what it was like when I was pregnant before.

Yay trissy! Fingers crossed for you!

Had some pains on my left side earlier. Fingers crossed its a little egg settling in :D

I am now 9 dpo according to calendar. DH and I NTNP for approx 3 years, then gave up for 2 years to focus on school. This is first cycle actually TTC and I am so nervous. Unsure if DH has infertility issues due to varicocele (sp?). So far I have had crampyness unlike I've ever had before, very sensitive nipples and today I have sore bbs under arms and sides, yesterday morning had a very light brown/rust colored small amount of cm, then again this morning. Hoping possibly IB since AF isn't due until next thursday. Keep your FX for me ladies. I really want this to happen this month. And I will keep my FX for all of you as well. Hopefully this is the month!!! Baby dust to all!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->