name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

More spotting and all over belly ache. Probably just AF coming early again :(

More spotting and all over belly ache. Probably just AF coming early again :(

I spotted for 4 days from 7-11 dpo - and quite heavy to begin with.

Also still have AF type cramps now so you never know - don't give up hope!!

Oohhh!!! I was so sure I was out yesterday, had some spotting and was crampy. I wasn't even going to bother testing anymore but reading babyaholic's post inspired me and I figured, I have all these ICs, might as well..

I had some from early-pregnancy-tests.com and kept getting bad evaps so I ordered some from opktests.com and have been using those the last three days - completely stark white. Not even a hint of a shadow. No evaps at all. So I definitely thought I was out yesterday.

Well this morning... two pinks lines!!! Ahhh!! Came up within one minute. Faint but there and pink! Trying not to get too excited but time to go buy a FRER and maybe a digi for Monday. If I can hold out that long.

Might get that birthday BFP on Monday after all! :happydance::dance::headspin::yipee::wohoo::loopy:

Soooo excited for you!!! Come on lucky number 4!! :happydance:

I can't remember if I spotted last time. I did have cramps and sore boobs on and off. I didn't test until I was a week late (and even then didn't believe I could be pregnant).

I can't remember if I spotted last time. I did have cramps and sore boobs on and off. I didn't test until I was a week late (and even then didn't believe I could be pregnant).

Yeah that's the stage I'm at now - can't believe it. Especially after CP last time just hoping it sticks!

Congrats Tcurtis & babyaholic! :happydance:

All of you other ladies being struck by :witch: glad we will all still be around for this next cycle to support each other... BUT if she hasn't got you get, hold out some hope! There's still a chance! :hugs:

:witch: hasn't visited me yet, but she isn't really due until tomorrow or Monday at the latest. Bfn on a FRER this morning, though, so I'm sure she's about to show up!

No testing for me today as :witch: got me during the night :growlmad: On to next cycle, glad got some of you lovely ladies to carry on with, If i don't get caught this cycle its 4 weeks of not trying for me as I am booked in for my laparascopic ovarian diathermy and lap and dye end of June so fxd this will be my month and won't have to have the Op xxx

Congratulations everyone who got there bfp. xx

Couldn't hold on any longer yesterday ( 9dpo ) and did aN FRER test ........ Got a faint line. Showed DF and he said it's definitely there. Did another one just now and again have a faint second line ............ Fingers crossed my little flump sticks!!!!! Congratulations to all of you with a BFP so far , sending lots of love and baby twinkles to all ttc and on the tww and to those of you that the wickedy witch turned up this cycle , I I hope and pray you get your BFP's soon xxxxxxxxx

Congrats Trissy :happydance:

I'm 11dpo but still :bfn: on 2 different tests (both pretty sensitive) with zero symptoms so i'm not hopeful.

:witch: due on Wednesday :growlmad:

I think i got my BFP i took another test today and there was another faint sencond line but still not very dark going to take a clear blue digi tomorrow. x

Couldn't hold on any longer yesterday ( 9dpo ) and did aN FRER test ........ Got a faint line. Showed DF and he said it's definitely there. Did another one just now and again have a faint second line ............ Fingers crossed my little flump sticks!!!!! Congratulations to all of you with a BFP so far , sending lots of love and baby twinkles to all ttc and on the tww and to those of you that the wickedy witch turned up this cycle , I I hope and pray you get your BFP's soon xxxxxxxxx

congrats :happydance::happydance:

Hi Ladies, I've been reading and running on this thread since it started ( shameful I know) as I was in the same position as you all. I'm 13dpo today... bfn without even a hint of a second line, so I suspect it's on to the next cycle for me too. This is my second month actively ttc and I admit to testing from 7dpo, so I think you'll need to help me show more restraint.

Good luck to us all for the next cycle and congratulations to those who have got their bfp this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->