name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

Congrats MrsP2be!!!

Good luck (and early congrats!) mel102!

:dust: for those moving on to the next cycle. Your bfps are coming!! :hugs:

I really do feel lucky to be given a second chance at being a mummy again.

To all of you that are ttc , i send out lots of lovelies to you all. For various reasons and circumstances ( which I won't go into ) i never ever thought I'd be a mummy again. My son is 15 , so I really do feel blessed. Keep thinking happy thoughts , and also send out happy thoughts too.

Its not everyone's cup of tea , but I'm a great believer in cosmic ordering. Try it and see , as it helped me. Just google cosmic ordering and read up about it.

LETS HOPE WE SEE LOTS MORE BFP'S SOON X <3 X <3 X:kiss:

Hi Ladies,

Tomorrow will be 13 dpo. I'm going to be testing first thing in the AM....nervous and excited at the same time. I tested on 9 and 10 dpo ( not even a sign of a double line) and it took everything I had to wait until 13 dpo. I don't really know what to expect. I've been sleepy through out the day and had a few cramps here and there....BUT other than that no other signs to suggest a bfp or a bfn....so we will see. One STRANGE thing is my BB's aren't sore at all. They are normally sore 3-4 days before af comes. When I got a bfp in January (ended in a MC at 5 weeks) my BB's were SORE a week before AF and then the soreness went away 2 days before I got the bfp. I ended up ovulating a week late that cycle which is why I think I MC'd.

Anyway to everyone who got there BFP's this cycle--CONGRATS!
To those of you who got the visit from the wicked witch--BIG HUGS

I'll update you all in the A.M. with the the test results

Congrats to ALL of the BFP ladies!!! Super exciting for you all!!

I ordered "Taking Charge of your Fertility" by Toni Weschler today. It came recommended from a friend and from reading all of the hundreds of glowing reviews on Amazon, figure it can't hurt! Anybody read it?

I haven't yet, but I've read really awesome things about it too, and was thinking about picking it up.

I got my :bfp: this morning on a cb digi :happydance::headspin:i cant believe it am in shock x

Omg the way i was looking for this thread looool the name has been changed anywhoooooooo

its not over for me yet af is due 2mo or thursday...ive tested this morning with a ics and i got the most faintist line...dont want to get to excited but will need to retest 2mo am just using the ics for now if i miss my period i will get a digital or frer to confirm ...

My boobs are killing me sooo sore and ive been soo not well for the past couple days and ive been soo weepy for no reason...heheheeh that happened to me as well with my last pregnancy

woooohooo and congratz to all the new bfp's:wohoo::wohoo::loopy::headspin::happydance:

Omg the way i was looking for this thread looool the name has been changed anywhoooooooo

its not over for me yet af is due 2mo or thursday...ive tested this morning with a ics and i got the most faintist line...dont want to get to excited but will need to retest 2mo am just using the ics for now if i miss my period i will get a digital or frer to confirm ...

My boobs are killing me sooo sore and ive been soo not well for the past couple days and ive been soo weepy for no reason...heheheeh that happened to me as well with my last pregnancy

woooohooo and congratz to all the new bfp's:wohoo::wohoo::loopy::headspin::happydance:

Sounds like you got your BFP:happydance: thats how i was had the faintest of lines since 10dpo then got a lil darker each day but i didn't trust it so got a cb digi and was shocked to see the words pregnant. Good luck and keep us posted x

Sounds like you got your BFP:happydance: thats how i was had the faintest of lines since 10dpo then got a lil darker each day but i didn't trust it so got a cb digi and was shocked to see the words pregnant. Good luck and keep us posted x[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mel..will definatly keep you posted :winkwink:

and congratulations again on your :bfp:

:hugs: xxx

Congrats to all you ladies with :bfp: and got my FX for you Mischa!! Have a H&H 9 months!

:witch: due tmrw for me and i actually just want it to hurry up!! Had a b***h of an evap on a Tesco test yesterday am at 12dpo - sent a pic to my friend and we thought it was my :bfp: as it was so pink and came up within the 10 minute cutoff but since, including today's FR, all :bfn: and not even a hint of a line to make me think hcg is building up.

Boobs are SO sore but no other symptoms (and i usually get some) - bit fed up cuz after i vowed not to test, i went on a testing frenzy!!

See you all in another 2ww ladies! x

OMG!!! only on cycle day 3 and I can just tell this month is going to drag big time :(

13 dpo and bfn. Blah!
I was really hoping this was the month. Although, my cycles are super irregular so there is still the chance that I o'd later than I thought.

13 dpo and bfn. Blah!
I was really hoping this was the month. Although, my cycles are super irregular so there is still the chance that I o'd later than I thought.

FX it's still too early for you!

13 dpo and bfn. Blah!

I hope you just had a late O or late implantation! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"