name change** new tww a/f due 14th sept come join me

morning ladies, well still no change for me. Not sure what dpo people actually start to get symptoms? Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Good morning. I got my + opk yesterday morning (Sunday, 20th) on cd 17. This is my first cycle of clomid and hopefull this month. . I'm thinking I'll O sometime today or this evening (if I haven't already). I got lucky b/c hubby is leaving as we speak for work for a month! I just wish we had 1 more day. O'well.

fX'd for lots of bfp's this month.

Snap!! We can start the TWW together :thumbup:

Great! I know it's still early, but when do you plan to test? Im going to try and hold off till the 1st.

I'm going to test on AF due date, Tuesday 29th xx

realllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyy wants to test!!!!! need to keep myself away from the tests lol its so tempting even tho i know way to early

realllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyy wants to test!!!!! need to keep myself away from the tests lol its so tempting even tho i know way to early

I have tested twice today. I am such a dick.

Afternoon, ladies! TMI warning - I'm 6 DPO, and my cervix is very high, soft and closed; CM is a little wet/ a tiny bit creamy.. Too early to be a symptom?? Good mood and energy today! How is everyone else fairing so far?

Arhhh Lol
What dpo are you?
I think I am about 8-9 dpo today.
I don't think I will Have enough will power to stay away from them tests tomorrow!
How are the rest of you all doing? good I Hope x

Arhhh Lol
What dpo are you?
I don't think I will Have enough will power to stay away from them tests tomorrow!

I'm only 2dpo so currently in that annoying limboland of not being able to SS or test. I'm sure it'll come round soon enough!!

Any symptoms charbaby?

I'm 10 dpo today, tested this morning and got a bfp! It's faint but it's definitely there!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Good luck ladies!
Xx

Arhhh Lol
What dpo are you?

I'm only 2dpo so currently in that annoying limboland of not being able to SS or test. I'm sure it'll come round soon enough!!

Any symptoms charbaby?

No symptoms :( tbh I doubt I will be, its been 16 months ttc now and took me 2 yrs 3 months with last 1 so I'm kinda thinking it aint going to happen! but then saying that I did it all naturally last time. With help from f/s hoping it will be sooner, only 4/5 days till af due so not long to find out either way x

I'm 10 dpo today, tested this morning and got a bfp! It's faint but it's definitely there!
Good luck ladies!
Xx

congratulations pinkyeyes!!! have you got a pic for us all to gorp at Lol! :haha:

Arhhh Lol
What dpo are you?

Any symptoms charbaby?

No symptoms :( tbh I doubt I will be, its been 16 months ttc now and took me 2 yrs 3 months with last 1 so I'm kinda thinking it aint going to happen! but then saying that I did it all naturally last time. With help from f/s hoping it will be sooner, only 4/5 days till af due so not long to find out either way x

Just read what i wrote and it seems soooooo pessimistic!!! Must be having a bad day? x

Good luck ladies!
Xx

Congratulations PinkyEyes.
I am about 7dpo now and have no symptoms whatsoever. Even the sore bbs i usually get from OV to AF isn't here yet. Last month I had all the classic symptoms and ended up with several BFNs....now I jst think I probably didnt even ovulate...:cry::cry:

Arhhh Lol
What dpo are you?

I’m 8dpo today. Feel exactly like I did last month which ended in bfn.

Managed to not test today. Going to try to wait until Friday.

I hate this. I don’t think I can keep going like this, I feel like everything else is meaningless until I get pregnant again :(

Arhhh Lol
What dpo are you?

I’m 8dpo today. Feel exactly like I did last month which ended in bfn.

Managed to not test today. Going to try to wait until Friday.

I hate this. I don’t think I can keep going like this, I feel like everything else is meaningless until I get pregnant again :(

I know exactly how you feel it does take it out of us! I have to give next cycle a miss if I don't get pregnant this time, which is going to be hard even tho I know I have to. x

Gosh, thanks girls! I don't know how to upload images and to be honest you can't see much on my test from this morning now it has dried. I took a clear blue digi this afternoon and got a pregnant 1-2 so I'm chuffed! :happydance::cloud9:

I could tell you the symptoms I noticed if that helps? My boobs were sore, especially around the nipples. My nipples also looked a bit darker with little lumps on them. I was emotional (this is pretty standard for me) and really tired. Monday I had cramps and was convinced af was on her way. Tues morning I felt queasy. This morning I tested positive!

Good luck and baby dust to all!
Xx

Heya ladies :)

Big congrats Pinky!!! Great news for you!

I'm still in limbo, hoping I just ov'd late and AF will stay away! I had an hour or so of AF cramps today and thought she was on the way but nothing yet. She's due between tomorrow and Friday if she's gonna be on time, but I suppose if I ovulated late, she will be taking her sweet time. Normally I get pretty sore bbs a few days before she arrives but nothing yet which just makes me think she will be late. Blah blah blah.... Just waiting it out I suppose. Took an IC this morning for the heck of it, in case mayyybe I ovulated early and somehow missed it, BFN of course!!

Hope you ladies are all having a lovely week, fx for everyone testing in the next few days :)

Well I tested this morning couldn't help myself but of course it was a bfn :( New it would be so don't no why I bothered. How is everyone else doing? x

Charbaby, don't be discouraged- we aren't out until AF shows!

Just another day of waiting over here, I'm off work and going to go get a manicure and relax, maybe get my mind off all this TTC business. :)

:hugs: Have a nice day ladies!

****TMI****WARNING LOL
Just went to the loo and when I wiped there was pink tinge cm, haven't had this before (well not that I have noticed) I am so hoping that this could be Implantation bleeding as I have worked out all the dates and it falls roughly together. If it's AF then shes 4/5 days early! Praying for that bfp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->