Naughty me!! Testing at 10DPO

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
WHY WHY??? I knew it would be negative lol.
I have no idea why I took it, two days ago I had some mild belly ache,I wouldn't say they were cramps,felt more like a constant twinge stitch pain,and I thought oooo could it be implantation?? But didn't want to get my hopes up lol and have very mild tender boobs.

So that's it I'm done! Not testing now until at least 14dpo

Why do we do this to ourselfs lol knowing it could be early to test and being disappointed with the bfn!
So if not little bean this month it deffo won't be next month as I'm having treatment done for abnormal cervix cells and I can not have sex for 4 weeks after that to avoid infection :growlmad:

Anyone else done the naughty today :dohh:

Xx

I'm 8dpo and havent tested today but I tested at 6dpo - WHY?! Have had strict words with myself and wont be testing again till 11dpo (day AF due) Time's going so slow!

I hope your get your bfp :)
I feel hopeful this month but im still preparing myself for AF to get me.
x

Sometimes temptation is just too much!!
Good luck! Hope you get your bfp on 14dpo :)

I've been testing each day since 7dpo - obviously :bfn:. I haven't tested today at 11dpo as I'm having some spotting so I think witchy is on her way :cry:

Lol. I tested on 8/9dpo and it was negative, as I knew it would be. But now I am 10dpo and dripping breast milk all of a sudden. My sister tried to reassure me and told me it happens to a lot of women, but it's weird how it picked NOW to do it of all times to start. I am still taking it as a sign. I am so very tempted to test today and tomorrow but I have to resist until at least 12dpo. ;_; it's haaard!!

LOL I tested yesterday at 9dpo and BFN. Don't have the guts to test today :p

I just got a negative today at 10DPO. Stupid PMS symptoms are just like pregnancy symptoms!

I tested today at 8dpo :( with a stupid IC no less and got a line when I tweaked it. But I got the same lines last cycle I tried with the same tests and I wasn't pregnant.

Tested yesterday and today 9 and 10 dpo...both bfn. Tonight my boobs are aching bigvtime...and I will test again tomorrow even though I know it will be a bfn.

I've been testing since 8 dpo, all bfn. Today I'm 14 dpo & still got a bfn. Just gonna wait till Sunday like I told myself I would. Symptoms seemed to mostly go away with the exception of being warm all the time, & smelling like crazy.

Good luck ladies!

I have been naughty and tested at 7dpo and got a bfn as well as I have tested when af arrived hoping that it was implantation bleeding but it was af. Now I'm 8 dpo and I want to test so bad but I'm holding out. Now I'm just waiting till af is late and then I'm going to test.
The only sign I have is that I feel like I'm having a lot of acid reflex a lot. I wake up with aching in my stomach. Does that sounds familiar to any of you?

why do we do it to ourselfs lol
iv decided im not testing until im actually late, but im not 100% sure on my cycle. last cycle af came CD39 due to have my implant removed the month before. tracked my cm and on the 8th and 9th june I had ALOT of EWCM, clear and very very stretchy. days went by and it started going white lotion feeling then eventually sticky feeling. so im hoping those EWCM days were ovulation :) sooo AF should be coming back to normal?
only tracking cm as I didnt wanna go all out with temping etc and just the deed every other night.
urrrh I hope im right, if no BFP I will be happy with an on time AF then ill know body is back to normal :) goood luck ladies!!

also with my daughter I was ALWAYS ovulating late. I had a misscariage and my cycles were wacky for 8 months before becoming pregnant! CD41 bfn and BFP CD49. so im hoping my cycles this time round are starting to settle down alot quicker :)

Another bfn here. Since it was a frer and it was stark neg....pretty sure I'll be out...AF should be here Saturday....eh....ibhad such big hope this was it.... Oh well.

Another bfn here. Since it was a frer and it was stark neg....pretty sure I'll be out...AF should be here Saturday....eh....ibhad such big hope this was it.... Oh well.

owww you never know! she may not show
my sister in law tested through out her cycle all bfn and she didnt get her bfp until AF was two days late. fingers crossed she stays away for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->