Need a buddy. AF due 10/29!!!

Sorry my piccie is sooooooooo big x x

Wowee - that is so exciting!! And deserves to be a big pic because it's big news! Wishing you lots of joy and happiness ahead! :happydance:

And for the rest of us, let's hope you're our lucky charm! :flower:

So where do you girls buy the pregnancy tests. Last month I bought first response and clear blue, but their pricey, so can you buy them elsewhere cheaper?

I bought some really cheap ones on amazon - you buy about 25 for £5 - I don't know if you can get them on the US site as this was from the UK one - but otherwise maybe ebay? x

Hi ladies, can i join? i need a TTC buddy this is my 4th time trying, im 18, im 8dpo today and i've been waking up with hip/waist pain for the last 2 days, also VERY hungry could eat everything in the kitchen....hope this is my month!

Good Luck to everyone and lots of :dust:

Congratulations New Bride, hope you have a healthy 9 months xxx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1285304400;1;30;14

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/SW6pp2.png

https://ticker.whenmybaby.com/ticker_ovcdn.php?v=8,0,0,2010-9-24,30,14,0

https://davf.daisypath.com/DM3Lp2.png

Welcome Cherrylicious

Let's hope they are early pregnany signs you're spotting! x

Welcome CHerrylicious! Sounds promising! im also verrrry hungry today! But i tend to go in spurts where i just eat a lot anyway, so who knows about that for me! today i have also been extremely thirsty for water. here's to hoping these mean something!!

Has anyone read that after ovulation if your bubbies hurt that actually means you are not pregnant and its a sign that your egg was not fertilized? I read that a while back and I always have sore bubbies after ovulation so am sad that they are right now:( I woulda been more hopeful if the soreness went away after O! Oh well, here goes symptom obssession.....

nypage1981, I don't knwo if I believe that or not because I didn't have sore bb's at all with my other two pregnancies, well not intil I was further along in the pregnancy, so maybe it's not true...so don't be too sad about it. I am 5dpo and mine are not sore, but I am looking forward to some symptoms but I hope I don't just imagine signs and their not really there...you know what I mean?

Welcome cherrylicious! The more the merrier. We are right on target with the other...but how long are your cyles? mine are long about 33 days.

Thanks butterfly but yea, I am actually saying that sore bbs before the BFP may actually mean that AF is GOING to come. Thats why im bumming cuz they are sore and that could mean that im not in for this month:( The lack of soreness when you are normally sore is more of a symptom i think....grrrrr!

What other kinda symptoms are you feelin right now? 5dpo I was just crampy. The crampy from O never really went away this time but super light and dull achy. Nothing too bad. Also I was sleeping my brains out and had the WORSE vivid dream i've ever had. Ugh. I shutter to think of it. Oh, and I cried that morning cuz my OH didnt seem excited to take my daughter and I to IHOP for breakfast. LOL. I laugh now but was a wreck about it then. hahahahaaaaa

nypage- you were crampy well past O too?? Im starting to freak out that I may have Endo bc of all my crampyness last month and this month.. And also- i hadnt heard that about the boobs but it makes sense! my boobs never hurt in the beginning with my son and they hurt bad last month! And they have only hurt VERY slightly this month... maybe a good thing?

im on cd 16 and ive been in agony , pains seem to be coming from ovaries is this normal does any1 know? my cycles are 28 days thanks

Hi Klyarsmom

Well when I relooked at the 2 tests those little lines were definatley there and a little more prominent so I went out and bought a clear blue digital. See Below:

https://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac315/mrsguest14-08-10/18oct2010022.jpg

:bfp::happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::bfp:

Now it all makes sense, that cold I had knocked me for six, the spot outbreak, the tiredness............ I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!

Hi new bride just heard congratulations :happydance:hope you have a happy healthy 9 months,,

WELL--- Cramping feeling seems non-existent today, SO FAR. so thats good bc i was beginning to worry that was a whole other issue. But my bbs hurt now and im exhausted. i took my vits earlier and felt super sick to my tummy , even tho i ate breakfast before. But i also have a cough so maybe thats making me tired and feel crummy.

Thanks for your lovely replies ladies!

I'm sending lots of luck your way, and I'm keeping all of your baby dust safe. I've terrible cramps in my tummy, been there all last night and today but I suppose I'm just adjusting.

Keep well x x

Hi ladies...so I have had very sore bb's today. My husband hugged be before he left for work this am and oh boy it hurt. but i'm not crampy...haven't had any of that since O time, maybe a couple days and it was gone. I did notice i had a little bit of a gag reflex to brushing my teeth this am and I did that with my last pregnancy...so maybe it's a good sign...but then I think maybe I am just imagining that and all the signs...I jsut don't want to psych my self out....

So I'm 6 DPO today and I think implantation should happen anytime now and in the next couple of days...is that right? I hope to get some spotting...but well see.

I hope everyone is good today and we'll have some good symptoms coming our way. :)

yea butterfly implantation is TYPICALLY day 6-12.. but it can take a few days to actually fully implant too =) good luck! ill be 6dpo tomorrow! Hopefully we both get some implantation signs soon!

Hello!
Kylarsmom- I have had annoying cramping since Ovulation yes. Its dull, and below belly button. I am beginning to wonder if its a problem too and maybe thats why im not preggo! It isnt so bad today but really dull. Wish it would just stop! Im pretty sure that in addition to my bb's being so sore must mean im just in that post O, pre AF stage:( Usually I think symptoms are supposed to be much less to mean that you are preggers. But what do I know- except that my bb's did not hurt for either of my pregnancies prior so thats what I go by. I have never ever implantation spotted before either but was so hoping for that cuz that would give it away for me!!! Didnt happen dangit. Hope you all get some good news so I can be jealous !

hi everyone,
kylarsmom and butterfly25 i had some spotting 6dpo,hope you do too..
i'm now 11dpo and will be testing tomorrow if my IC's come in tomorrows post,i ordered them friday so hopefully they will be here....
does anyone think 12dpo is to early to test? i have heard that IC take longer to show up...anyway better go kids need to read there school books.....

Hello!
Kylarsmom- I have had annoying cramping since Ovulation yes. Its dull, and below belly button. I am beginning to wonder if its a problem too and maybe thats why im not preggo! It isnt so bad today but really dull. Wish it would just stop! Im pretty sure that in addition to my bb's being so sore must mean im just in that post O, pre AF stage:( Usually I think symptoms are supposed to be much less to mean that you are preggers. But what do I know- except that my bb's did not hurt for either of my pregnancies prior so thats what I go by. I have never ever implantation spotted before either but was so hoping for that cuz that would give it away for me!!! Didnt happen dangit. Hope you all get some good news so I can be jealous !

i know how you feel. i wonder the same things. like i feel similar to how i did last month and i wasnt preggo. so that makes me think something might be wrong. but then i think, I couldnt possibly know that bc its only my 2nd month off the mirena and only my 2nd month TTC. so i think maybe i was pregnant lst month too and it didnt implant. theres so many possibilities to what the heck is going on with me! its driving me insane!! =/

Kylarsmom-
Coming off the mirena it could be that you have new period like symptoms. I know after my MC I began getting reeeeeeeeeaaallllly sore bb's during PMS and had not had that symptom yet. So maybe you cramp on and off now between ovulation and pms.....you are right tho, it will take probably 4 months at least to know what you cycle and body is going to do that is considered normal now. Assuming you arent preggers by then:) Fingers crossed!

Im just waiting for the month its perfect. I ovulate, BD the right times, feel tired but no boobie pain, implantation crampy and spotting at the right time, and BFP a week later. LOL. I hate all the "maybe this, maybe that, what if this,".....!

yes its so frustrating to not know whats going on with your own body!!!

Hi everyone

I had cramping for each of the 3 months following my m/c in June, my Doctor said not to worry and it was just my body getting back to normal. I also wonder if we weren't looking out for these signs so much whether we would notice them at all. I'm feeling exhausted today so am going to get an early night tonight.

Lots of positive thoughts for our little eggs to have some happy and warm implanting in the next few days!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->