Need a buddy. AF due 10/29!!!

The are the walmart "answer" brand =) The small one is the 20 pack and the big one is the 7 pack

Sweet! My amazon.com ones are almost out. There were like 40 or 50 of them and 10 HPT sticks with that. The HPT ones were out in a flash. Thats why i've given up on my obssession for them and just wait til AF comes! so are you 1dpo today?

No I think im either ovulating today or possibly tomorrow. I wont know til i get my dip drop and rise exactly where im at yet ...

How many days do ya'll get a positive on your OPKs? I have used them since July and never had a couple days of + before. Im a lot more crampy this month around also- maybe a reallllly good ovulation? haha, kidding. I had to take lots of IBprofen last night just to get past the pain for the deed! Hope it doesnt mess with my eggy, im not a huge med taker. Ok so im gunna assume im 1 DPO today. Still cramping but the OPK is a tad lighter than the test line so its back to a negative.

So, if you get a positive today, Leeze, does that mean you O is today? Or tommorrow? Do you get positive for a couple days or just one? Its tough to decipher when I had positive a couple days!....

Kylarsmom- i'd say you'll still totally be in it. You've got the next couple days at least to do it and then you O and still another day after that. Keep tryin:)

Anyone else in 2WW? I dont POAS anymore until ive missed the AF cuz ive made myself nuts in the past year with that!

Well, I did the clear blue smiley face test yesterday and the cheap POAS from the internet. Both came back positive but the POAS had a faint line rather than a strong one. I did the POAS again this morning and it was much stronger so I think I O'd today. My OH is out at a work function tonight but I'm hoping he won't be too late and we should get a quickie in tonight when he gets back for good measure!

https://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o153/mrswilliamgiddings/IMG_2594.jpg

Wahoo!!!!!! Baby makin time!

That is a lovely strong positive! Wahay! I got a much stronger line on mine today too so I'm pretty sure my O day is today! :happydance:

As for the question of whether to test or not, before I came on this forum I'd got quite good at waiting until the morning of the day AF was due before testing. Last month I started testing on about 10dpo - I blame all the POAS addicts on here who got me hooked!! :haha: And I've got a big bag full of the cheap tests from amazon so I can honestly say I won't be waiting till AF comes this time either!

for those of you that are in the 2WW already, I'm looking forward to hearing about those symptoms!

I'm not looking forward to the 2WW madness but am still feeling quite positive about this month. I don't think we could have done much more (as long as we get that last one in tonight!)

Fingers crossed everyone and lots of baby dust x

PS good to see you back Swepakepa - sorry to hear about your calf!

Good day everone!

Kylarsmom- this means you are Oing early then huh! yay!

Helloeveryone- what is thrush? I work in a hospital and have honestly never heard of that!

Those who are close to testin make sure to let us know whatsup! Meanwhile i'll be sitting here for 2 long weeks. Although, I reeaaaally hope to hear some good stories from you girls cuz im pretty sure mine will be the same thing. AF will come and blah blah blah. Guess it could happen but after a few years you begin to think it never will....sigh.

Good luck girlies!

You asked what thrush is,it's not to nice, it's a fungal infection in the vaginal,
symtoms include itching and soreness of the vaginal and sometimes you get discharge,
Anyway it's getting better if that what i had,,

OOOH! Im glad you are feeling better- thrush sounds very not fun.
I may not have an eggy implanting or anything this month but im pretty stoked that i finally for the first time can pretty asssuredly say I know when i was ovulating. I dont do temping or anything but my Ovulation sticks were super dark and i felt the pain. Feels good to at least know when to test and begin the BD next month!

I may get some internet cheapie pregnancy strips yet but may not. Its liberating to not be obssessed with testing before AF comes! Altho, I usually want to only because I work in radiology and so its wise to know asap so i limit my exposure. No symptoms of anything weird yet though and im dpo 2 or 3 already so i wish i had something going on.....

Thanks Leeze! They actually say its about 12-36 hours AFTER you get your first positive OPK that you actually ovulate. Although last month I think I O'd the day I got my positive. Its hard to know bc if you only test in the mornings you could of gotten the surge at night and didnt detect it until morning, already 12 hours into it you could technically be ovulating from the first +OPK. So who knows!! Mine yesterday was borderline pos so idk if it actually was or not. But if it was, then I probably O'd today. If today was my first actual + then I'll probably O tomorrow. But I have been having O pains for 2 days now. Geez, who knows!

nypage- dont worry some girls dont have any symptoms and get their bfps as a nice surprise!

Kylarsmom- you sound like me. Lol. We both know we have positive OPKS and that its within 2 days window. Guess you better be covering your bases all these days! You been able to get MR Sick man on your side these last couple?

haha, mr stick man.. thats awesome!

Umm.. We bd'd last night, it was a good one. like the kind that makes babies. LOL!!
But we are trying the Shettles method b/c we both really want a little girl. So part of that is cutting of bd'n 2 days before O. Which i may of cut it even closer to O than that, but Im ok with that. I believe it's in God's hands but if I can do something to maybe swing the odds one way, naturally, i dont see the harm in it. Im young and have 1 kid already, who we didnt have trouble conceiving, so i THINK it should be fairly easy for me to get pregnant. But if I dont this month using this method.. Im throwing that method out the window next month and doing it everyday around O and on O... so to answer your question we just did it yesterday and are stopping for a few days. LOL

I got like 7 days positive OPK's kinda strange first month testing.... I POAS this morning and NOTHING but i'm not counting anything out until AF arrives however I think I feel her on her way

Bummer Swepakepa ... 9 dpo is still pretty early, i'd give it til 11 or 12 dpo at least!

nypage1981, I hae only been trying for two months, but last month I really thought I was, my AF was late by a few days but it came and i was bummed. Bu tI know what you mean about having mixed feeling after mc. I have had one mc but that was before my two kids were born. But I have this sinking feeling that this time TTC is going to be difficult. I don't know why but I do.

Hi ladies, I hope everyone has a good weekend. I'm going out of town with just hubby and no kids, first time in 7 years we have done that. So when I check back in on sunday I hope to hear some good results from those of you who are closer to testing day.
Good night all.

kylarsmom- are you eating any thing different to try and get a girl,not sure what you have to eat ,but maybe worth a try,
i know if you want twins you should drink more milk and eat yams,,
off to get :coffee:just put my littlest down for nap ,so 1 hours rest
:happydance:

helloeveryone- yes, i have changed my diet completely, did all the recommended things for conceiving a girl, took calcium/magnesium supplements and tried to eat high calcium/mag foods, low potassium& sodium foods. so tons of milk & dairy, also acid fruits are supposed to help, and cranberries. We shall see. I think I O'd yesterday, I had a peak temp this morning which created a dip yesterday.

Hi girls!
I have such a dumb question I may be kicked out of this thread. lol. Does anyone have superstitions about sex the couple days after ovulation? Is there a way for it to ruin something that would have maybe started growing and attaching? I've never really thought much of it but my OH is really on me these few days and I think I o'd monday or tuesday but he convinces me each night still:) I think deep down I know it cant mess anything up, but am I wrong?
Hope you are all doing well and enjoying your friday!!

lol - no kicking you out of the thread... but ive wondered similar things before, but i dont think they can "ruin" it as in stopping it from happening. even if its after you O and the sperm and egg are figuratively attached i dont think thats possible. dont worry hun it either will or wont happen but nothing like that could ruin your chances =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->